Dianne Feinstein berates children asking her to support the Green New Deal

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've yet to hear from any of you exactly what about her response is berating?

:russ:
:comeon: you think that was good optics breh, from a political standpoint. she's shytting on children :dead:

but if you don't think that was berating, then i dont see how you can have a problem with people saying the green new deal is bullshyt :skip:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:comeon: you think that was good optics breh, from a political standpoint. she's shytting on children :dead:

but if you don't think that was berating, then i dont see how you can have a problem with people saying the green new deal is bullshyt :skip:
After watching the unedited thread, she dealt with them fine and I now agree with other in this thread she shoulda throat punched the kids and their shill of an adult chaperone

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
i was ready to come in and go to war with some of yall but I think most of the level-headed people agree

nothing to see here. She was a bit cut for the audience, I definitely would have encouraged them to do more and took a picture with their little sign and say that we may agree on the approach but we all agree climate change is real and we want to bring in green energy deals where they make sense.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
18 years in congress, 18 years in the senate. this country needs term limits, badly
i would impose age limits before i put in term limits.

but maybe that too.

and before some one brings up bernie, this bytch is RBG age lol. if you're over 80 you can no longer serve, especially not without us knowing what medication you're on IMO.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

but maybe that too.

and before some one brings up bernie, this bytch is RBG age lol. if you're over 80 you can no longer serve, especially not without us knowing what medication you're on IMO.
Term limits are fine...we don’t need your approach of unwarranted ageism. 12 years is a long enough term for any office, not too many people gonna be deciding to run for senate for the first time at 70 or soms shyt

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

but maybe that too.

Never thought of that, I'm mixed , you see a lot of older people motor and cognition skills erode but a lot of our politicians seem to buck that trend...the daily work probably keeps them sharp .

I see nothing wrong with extending terms and I would actually add another term for president . If the people are voting them in and it's a free election and they are doing a good job why not ?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Term limits are fine...we don’t need your approach of unwarranted ageism. 12 years is a long enough term for any office, not too many people gonna be deciding to run for senate for the first time at 70 or soms shyt
ahaha

my approach is exactly what we need. being 90 years old and in congress dismissing the future of your state/this country is disturbing. being anti-term limits shows that no limits at least allows you to at least build relationships to be useful.

being 90 and in congress isn't useful to anything other than your ego.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@dora_da_destroyer :flabbynsick: ass is why she still my senator.

i gotta move to texas.

:scust:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
yeah. his campaign was pretty weak though. felt non-existent. i just wanted feinstein out of office, would have voted for anyone other than a republican even though she basically is one lol.

His campaign must have been trash, especially the Cali dem endorse him over Feinstein.

Edit: Seen the video was edited to fit their agenda. :scust:

Last edited: