Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Cb30JHO.png

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The cost of not doing anything about climate change will be far greater than any plan to do something about it. It will be interesting to see how todays climate deniers and naysayers will be viewed with the passage of time. I am not saying the green new deal is our only hope but anything short of eliminating ALL use of fossil fuels is unacceptable at this point.

And these kids aren't 'brainwashed'. They're legitimately concerned about their future and they should be. People complaining about the scope of the GND are vastly umdermining how disastrous climate change could potentially be.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Something bigger is afoot.

Too far left is just as insidious as too far right, and they are employing the same propaganda tactics.
:comeon:

A far right lunatic was just caught planning a massacre againts prominent Democrats and journalists but sure those kids or their parents are just as insidious as those far right crazies.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

A far right lunatic was just caught planning a massacre againts prominent Democrats and journalists but sure those kids or their parents are just as insidious as those far right crazies.

Jesus Christ. I make a statement based on the group who published the video, who incidentally supported Feinstein's challenger in the primary, speaking specifically to propaganda and you make this shytty argument about a right wing lunatic?

Thanks for proving my point.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its embarrassing how much you hate @DEAD7 and dianne feinstein still our rep for the following 5-6 years.

i already called out her serious illness, i hope her physician does what's right too.

:francis: