Dianne Feinstein berates children asking her to support the Green New Deal

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i get not backing the green new deal, but you're a fukking politician 30 years deep in the game, you couldn't have played that shyt smoother? :picard:

edit: and this is exactly why the dem party is going to end up splitting :sas1:
she one of the bytches with dementia, i guarantee.

some DC pharmacist came out a couple years ago and said many members in congress are prescribed dementia medication but didn't name names.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Not trying to defend Feinstein but I have to say I'm tired of parents using their kids as mouth pieces of their political opinion. Instead of being an adult and discussing your ideas like an adult, you use your kids because you know it puts the person in a bind where either they are truth about their beliefs which is what you want and they look like an a$$hole to a little kid or they have to obviously lie just to spare a kids feelings.

Kind of lame tactic tbh.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not trying to defend Feinstein but I have to say I'm tired of parents using their kids as mouth pieces of their political opinion. Instead of being an adult and discussing your ideas like an adult, you use your kids because you know it puts the person in a bind where either they are truth about their beliefs which is what you want and they look like an a$$hole to a little kid or they have to obviously lie just to spare a kids feelings.

Kind of lame tactic tbh.
nope. you fight fire with fire in this politics game, especially when your children are on the line. it's going to effect those kids moreso than it will effect any of us or their parents. she had no answer for that. she's weak and terrible.

feinstein tried to hit them with the line about her grandchildren. we already know climate change gonna effect the millionaire/billionaire kids last and is already effecting poorer communities/nations RIGHT now.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i get not backing the green new deal, but you're a fukking politician 30 years deep in the game, you couldn't have played that shyt smoother? :picard:

edit: and this is exactly why the dem party is going to end up splitting :sas1:

She responded well to a bunch of children screaming at and over her imo

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
You got a bunch of kids being rude and it took no time at all for the ringleader older bytch to come in and drop the true agenda. I hate Feinstein but she was right. This won't be solved in 10 years. People freaking out like this are bunch of fukking babies

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Wow. . . I can't believe I'm urged to defend Diana Feinstein.

Can some remind those kids that in 2000 Al Gore said we would all be under water by now. . . And that 12 years from now the Earth will be perfectly fine?

This is what brainwashing looks like. Here it is.

Daps
Wow. . . I can't believe I'm urged to defend Diana Feinstein.

Can some remind those kids that in 2000 Al Gore said we would all be under water by now. . . And that 12 years from now the Earth will be perfectly fine?

This is what brainwashing looks like. Here it is.
Al Gore was hyperbolic but I guess environmental scientists all over the world are in on this hoax? Are they funded by China? George Soros?:lupe: