New Jersey Father Agrees to Plea Deal After Fatally Punching White Man Who Repeatedly Called His Children the N-Word

horizon

Veteran
Daps
The cac fakkit was 70 years old. He could’ve died for any number of reasons. :camby:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And you ignored the relevant part of my post :patrice:
I agree with your post and encapsulated what you're expected to do going forward. Call the police , press charges, show up to court and let daddy take care of everything

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel bad for the father and his family. I respect his decision, just wish the judge did as well. Sucks when you have to eat a charge because you know the system will railroad you. Courage to face the beast isn’t easy to muster.

I have no pity for racists. The less of them the better. Been making black folks lives hell since they stepped foot on this land.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A jury of his peers would have found him not guilty.

You're really trying to risk that? The jury might be all white.

If they find you guilty you're facing 10-20. You have to take the plea deal. He gets time served for the 8 months and he's got 23 months left.

Now if he had a good lawyer the charges should have been dropped due to self defense. At worst he could have gotten a lesser charge with little to no jail time.

The DA is the real criminal for charging him and forcing him to give up his freedom.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This should be WAY bigger

I was watching the news last nigh. New York breh had just got released from prison after being convicted of killing someone in 2008. There was surveillance showing he was no where near the shooting. The prosecutors said the video tape was unplayable. 16 years later they finally showed the footage and he was released.

Only ONE reporter showed up when he walked out of jail.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
South Jersey is racist as fukk so I understand why he wouldn’t want to risk going to trial but he shouldn’t have been brought up on charges at all
Especially Ocean County. Breh made the smart decision.

I think it’s reasonable to believe that he could have made out better if this got more media attention.

I’ve never heard of this case and I’m in that world.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Especially Ocean County. Breh made the smart decision.

I think it’s reasonable to believe that he could have made out better if this got more media attention.

I’ve never heard of this case and I’m in that world.
Got pulled over in Ocean County and the cops jumped out with cowboy hats on. I already knew what time it was.