Dianne Feinstein berates children asking her to support the Green New Deal

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Even if the video was edited to be worse (and I really don't think the extra bits that were missing make it all that much better) it doesn't change one iota how I think of Diane Feinstein. She ain't shyt, she been ain't shyt, and she will always be ain't shyt. :yeshrug:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Something bigger is afoot.

Too far left is just as insidious as too far right, and they are employing the same propaganda tactics.
the far right is the leading group of terrorist attacks at home

what is equal to this on the left? if the answer is nothing then there is no far left in existence. period. full stop.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

what is equal to this on the left? if the answer is nothing then there is no far left in existence. period. full stop.

I wasn't discussing who was the bigger terrorist, so why do we keep steering it in this direction?
Was the far right immediately a terrorist org or did it start with propaganda and escalate to violence?
My comment is basically to say, we need to be on our guard that we don't fall prey to the same propaganda tactics as the right, no matter how much we hate the politician.
Doesn't make sense laughing at the way people were swayed by Cambridge Analytical and others if we fall for the same stuff when it comes at us.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Also, incrementalism for climate change is no longer viable, it doesn't matter if it's "not realistic" to set the target date for 0 emissions at 2030, we don't have the time to wait anymore, incrementalist thinking on the issue will be like bailing water out when you're already underwater.
The reality is you're going to have to wait and she explained to you why.

Republicans are not giving a single vote to the green new deal.

Having congressmen and senators pass no laws their entire term is stupid.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.

The Weather Underground(for a history lesson)? Antifa today are obviously far left as well.

Just because our leftist and propagandist media doesn't choose to cover these groups honestly does not mean that a far left doesn't exist.

Be honest.

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The Weather Underground? Antifa are obviously far left as well.

Just because our leftist and propagandist media doesn't choose to cover these groups honestly does not mean that a far left doesn't exist.

Be honest.
Dude said the far right is the leading terrorist group in the US. Nothing in your reply is refuting that fact.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Dude said the far right is the leading terrorist group in the US. Nothing in your reply is refuting that fact.
He said there was no far left. My post indeed did refute that. Thanks though.

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Not trying to defend Feinstein but I have to say I'm tired of parents using their kids as mouth pieces of their political opinion. Instead of being an adult and discussing your ideas like an adult, you use your kids because you know it puts the person in a bind where either they are truth about their beliefs which is what you want and they look like an a$$hole to a little kid or they have to obviously lie just to spare a kids feelings.

Kind of lame tactic tbh.

Normally i would agree but here I think the kids defended themselves well & didnt sound like mouthpieces despite their age.

They brought them because they are future victims

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The Weather Underground(for a history lesson)? Antifa today are obviously far left as well.

Be honest.
Had to go all the way back to the 70's .Also Antifa hasn't killed anybody or committed any actions to kill anybody yet. There was a dude arrested last week who was in the coast guard hoarding weapons and planning on shooting the usual enemies of the right: blacks, muslims, and jews. He was worried about the "******fication" of the northeast (:mjlol: I guess the handful of black people up there made him worried).

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Glad to see cooler heads prevail after the outrage of the first page.

People should have learned from the Covington Catholic fiasco. Watching 30 seconds of a video as a reference point for a topic is like reading a headline as a reference point for a topic...

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I wasn't discussing who was the bigger terrorist, so why do we keep steering it in this direction?

The far right KILLS PEOPLE.

Are you guys blind to the word "far" in the descriptor? There is no equivalent.

Was the far right immediately a terrorist org or did it start with propaganda and escalate to violence?
My comment is basically to say, we need to be on our guard that we don't fall prey to the same propaganda tactics as the right, no matter how much we hate the politician.
Doesn't make sense laughing at the way people were swayed by Cambridge Analytical and others if we fall for the same stuff when it comes at us.
Good lord.....:dahell:....yes! wtf

I don't think you understand the terms and phrases you're tossing around. You're just following the shyt you hear others say.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The far right KILLS PEOPLE.

Are you guys blind to the word "far" in the descriptor? There is no equivalent.

Good lord.....:dahell:....yes! wtf

I don't think you understand the terms and phrases you're tossing around. You're just following the shyt you hear others say.

I spoke to the proliferation of propaganda, if you are so dishonest as you can't realise the misstep or think the issue at hand can be glossed over and don't see the dangers in that assumption, miss me with your bullshyt.