Diablo 2 Resurrected

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
You could technically just boil down Skyrim to that same formula, except the story is engaging and very well written. I could give a damn about Deckard Cain and his bullshyt niece. Maybe if they put just a little bit more effort into the story I'd be engaged but it just seems so cookie cutter. Plus I've figured out how to pretty much never lose health based on my abilities/gear setup (I chose wizard because I love magic, mages are the shyt I pick them in every rpg possible) so I haven't even changed my abilities in like 7 levels now. I mean I could just to make it more challenging, but, I mean, I shouldn't have to. How the fukk I outsmart the game on the hardest difficulty allowed in the first Act:hhh:

Granted I died a couple times in D2R so Ima just hold out hope that they just took a step backwards with D3
D3 was a step backwards but it's still one of the better ARPGs out there. If I had to make a list, it would probably be in my top 10 and I have a long list of complaints about it. As for D2R, if you died in it then you're probably new to the genre cause only Act 1 and 2 were available and they weren't exactly difficult(Duriel is an absolute pain though). If you want a challenge, play hardcore. Let's see if you're really about that life:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You could technically just boil down Skyrim to that same formula, except the story is engaging and very well written. I could give a damn about Deckard Cain and his bullshyt niece. Maybe if they put just a little bit more effort into the story I'd be engaged but it just seems so cookie cutter. Plus I've figured out how to pretty much never lose health based on my abilities/gear setup (I chose wizard because I love magic, mages are the shyt I pick them in every rpg possible) so I haven't even changed my abilities in like 7 levels now. I mean I could just to make it more challenging, but, I mean, I shouldn't have to. How the fukk I outsmart the game on the hardest difficulty allowed in the first Act:hhh:

Granted I died a couple times in D2R so Ima just hold out hope that they just took a step backwards with D3
D2 endgame is takin on bosses like nihlithak n lillith, while flexin your setup in pvp too.

The story is pretty simple in 2. Diablo back n you gotta hunt him n his brothers down. The games more about the dungeon atmosphere, teaming up with people, the high of gettin that piece of gear or rune, n doin runs for exp/gear like magic find runs to get shyt or baal runs for exp.

If you want a story rpg, id say somethin like Witcher 3 is more of what you lookin for.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
D3 was a step backwards but it's still one of the better ARPGs out there. If I had to make a list, it would probably be in my top 10 and I have a long list of complaints about it. As for D2R, if you died in it then you're probably new to the genre cause only Act 1 and 2 were available and they weren't exactly difficult(Duriel is an absolute pain though). If you want a challenge, play hardcore. Let's see if you're really about that life:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:
“Got my level 83 char with that set i wanted, feelin pretty good. :ehh:

Aww shyt this rooms fukkin me up!*frantically presses escape key*:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

*You have died. Press escape key to continue. Your deeds of valor will be remembered*

Man fukk this game!”
african-kid-omg.gif

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
“Got my level 83 char with that set i wanted, feelin pretty good. :ehh:

Aww shyt this rooms fukkin me up!*frantically presses escape key*:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

*You have died. Press escape key to continue. Your deeds of valor will be remembered*

Man fukk this game!”
african-kid-omg.gif
Even worst.

TP please.

Takes TP.

Instantly surrounded by mobs and dead.

:francis:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
D2 endgame is takin on bosses like nihlithak n lillith, while flexin your setup in pvp too.

The story is pretty simple in 2. Diablo back n you gotta hunt him n his brothers down. The games more about the dungeon atmosphere, teaming up with people, the high of gettin that piece of gear or rune, n doin runs for exp/gear like magic find runs to get shyt or baal runs for exp.

If you want a story rpg, id say somethin like Witcher 3 is more of what you lookin for.
Bought the ultimate edition thing with all the DLC on sale in 2017 based on all the reviews and GOTY awards, to this date hands down the best value in gaming I've ever gotten :blessed:damn near enjoyed Gwent as much as the real game.

As for Diablo, maybe I'm just trippin. I've put 8 1/2 hours into DIII already in the past 48 hours so I think I'm just burning myself out. Went out tonight (yes posted on thecoli while I was out like a weirdo :heh:) and just got home and started playing it again, still pretty fun. I really don't think the pvp world is ready for my wizard tho. All of my equipment grants life on every hit so unless some nerd can 1 hit me I don't really see how I can lose a battle lol.. We'll see tho

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@RiGGA nikkas had their laugh when I brought up kiddie ass Minecraft Dungeons.

But, in that shyt...I could die, often. From jump, that game makes you say..."okay, fukk you. Wait till I get loot. I'm bodying all you nikkas!"

fukk I look like wasting 6 hours or more on some shyt just to get a challenge.

shyt is weird.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
@RiGGA nikkas had their laugh when I brought up kiddie ass Minecraft Dungeons.

But, in that shyt...I could die, often. From jump, that game makes you say..."okay, fukk you. Wait till I get loot. I'm bodying all you nikkas!"

fukk I look like wasting 6 hours or more on some shyt just to get a challenge.

shyt is weird.
Minecraft Dungeons is trash. That game came and went:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
@DPresidential I have so many questions. Like why the hell am I level 35 after only a couple days of playing. Why have I still not died and I'm almost done with the second Act. And why oh why did the game give me some special item that I can only gift to you :heh:

b594e774-1e4e-4950-b213-9723ecd1a523.png

I sent it to you, eat breh :salute:

Ngl this game is kinda dumb but strangely addictive. Im determined to beat it at least once. You see all the gold I have? I'm getting hella legendary items that would be great for another class but they're useless to me as a Wizard. Is there a way I can transfer them over to another character if I decide to run through it again? Would make a lot of sense if so and I wouldn't feel so shytty about asking legendary items for a few hundred gold

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
@DPresidential I have so many questions. Like why the hell am I level 35 after only a couple days of playing. Why have I still not died and I'm almost done with the second Act. And why oh why did the game give me some special item that I can only gift to you :heh:

b594e774-1e4e-4950-b213-9723ecd1a523.png

I sent it to you, eat breh :salute:

Ngl this game is kinda dumb but strangely addictive. Im determined to beat it at least once. You see all the gold I have? I'm getting hella legendary items that would be great for another class but they're useless to me as a Wizard. Is there a way I can transfer them over to another character if I decide to run through it again? Would make a lot of sense if so and I wouldn't feel so shytty about asking legendary items for a few hundred gold
Once again, this is the state of D3 after Blizzard nerfed the difficulty and power creep took over. When the game first released people were barely getting to Hell. You really shouldn't be dying to anything until you hit greater rifts.

Gold really doesn't serve too much of a purpose. I think you might need it for upgraded gems but it's a pretty useless currency. You think you have a lot now, wait til you start getting to the 100 million range.

Itemization in D3 sucks. I don't know what they were trying to do but the legendaries you are finding are probably going to be worthless in 10 levels. Maybe keep some of them for helping alts level but you are probably better off breaking them down for mats.

Keep in mind that right now you are basically playing the tutorial. The real game starts when you're doing rifts and greater rifts. The game is still trash at that point though:yeshrug: