Diablo 2 Resurrected

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
3 months, lets go. Looks great. Even better considered Blizzard framed it out to another company.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait. I could careless about anything else releasing this year. Frozen Orb sorc here I come:blessed:
latest

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Bump, played the beta last night on a whim because I haven't played any Diablo game beforehand.

shyt is crack rock, straight drop :wow: this is the first time ever in my life I missed out on a bonafide classic videogame and it was brought back in 4K glory with updated mechanics. Like honestly I have no regrets missing out when it initially launched because now it's revamped in a way it feels fresh and the experience is wild enjoyable.

Kinda salty my beta progress won't carry over but at least I'm learning the mechanics n classes n shyt now so next month when the game drops I'll be ready to fukk shyt up.

This will be my first video game purchased at full price since Fallout 4.

Well done Blizzard, now take my fukkin money.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Bump, played the beta last night on a whim because I haven't played any Diablo game beforehand.

shyt is crack rock, straight drop :wow: this is the first time ever in my life I missed out on a bonafide classic videogame and it was brought back in 4K glory with updated mechanics. Like honestly I have no regrets missing out when it initially launched because now it's revamped in a way it feels fresh and the experience is wild enjoyable.

Kinda salty my beta progress won't carry over but at least I'm learning the mechanics n classes n shyt now so next month when the game drops I'll be ready to fukk shyt up.

This will be my first video game purchased at full price since Fallout 4.

Well done Blizzard, now take my fukkin money.
You have no idea what you are in for. I have to say so far Blizzard has done right by fans of the game. It's D2 with a graphical upgrade which is what everyone was asking for:blessed:. I only hope they keep their word about mods.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I decided to play the console beta for shyts n giggles.

awww, this shyt is horrible. This shyt is fukked up man.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No offense but why do that to yourself? I couldn't imagine playing this game on console.
Like i said, for shyts n giggles.

it aint even the lack of mnk support, or the lack of crossplay.

you straight up cant name lobbies to find. They limit you to clicking on one of the 6 quests in each act to try n find a game based on that. On top of that, theres no mic chat, no text chat. If you wanna play with a group, you gotta search for groups online, message that person, add them as a friend, n then hop into a game as a party. What a fukkin shyt show. :gucci:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Like i said, for shyts n giggles.

it aint even the lack of mnk support, or the lack of crossplay.

you straight up cant name lobbies to find. They limit you to clicking on one of the 6 quests in each act to try n find a game based on that. On top of that, theres no mic chat, no text chat. If you wanna play with a group, you gotta search for groups online, message that person, add them as a friend, n then hop into a game as a party. What a fukkin shyt show. :gucci:
I don't think there's mic support on the PC version(can just use discord to communicate). Chat was a mess in the first beta but they fixed it for this one. Strange that the did that with the lobby system though. Must have been a limitation or something cause it definitely isn't like that for PC.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think there's mic support on the PC version(can just use discord to communicate). Chat was a mess in the first beta but they fixed it for this one. Strange that the did that with the lobby system though. Must have been a limitation or something cause it definitely isn't like that for PC.
Ya, inplayed the pc beta n its much better.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They re not gonna have it out for Mac so im gonna have to cop on ps5

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ya, inplayed the pc beta n its much better.
I assume the console version will be fine by launch. Personally I will be getting the PC version when the game launches. Genuinely curious how this plays out for blizzard.