Diablo 2 Resurrected

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I could actually die in Dungeons.

I literally could not die in D3 if I wanted to. Seriously
I'm guessing you were playing story(which is really meant to just be blown threw). D3 doesn't really start until you are max level running rifts. Everything else is a waste of time. And with all of the problems D3 has, it's 100 times better than Minecraft Dungeons. I couldn't convince myself that the game is good enough to get past level 15:picard:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I could actually die in Dungeons.

I literally could not die in D3 if I wanted to. Seriously
Lol what a load of shyt. You had to be playing on normal or some shyt. Load up a GR70+ rift and tell me you aint dying. Like with any action rpg of course gear will make the runs easier with time, but you ain't running top level D3 rifts with ease.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I want to play it. I'm concerned the Quality of Life improvements from DIII will ruin it for me.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
I want to play it. I'm concerned the Quality of Life improvements from DIII will ruin it for me.

So far the QoL changes have been kept super minimal. We are all afraid of this turning into another D3,,,it seems the devs are listening and after blizzard botched the last two remasters i think they are very worried about getting this right.

I have hope the changes will kept to a minimum...if u want radical changes in D2 just go play D3 and leave the rest of us alone with the game that we enjoy

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
From what I've seen, they have only made changes that improve the gameplay. I'm not sure what QoL changes from D3 that you are thinking they will put in D2 but the only way they would be able to turn this into D3 would be to rewrite the game. The two games are so vastly different.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
From what I've seen, they have only made changes that improve the gameplay. I'm not sure what QoL changes from D3 that you are thinking they will put in D2 but the only way they would be able to turn this into D3 would be to rewrite the game. The two games are so vastly different.
I worded that badly
I meant it'll be tough going back to D2 after dinner improvements 3 made. Such as adventure mode or personal loot

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I worded that badly
I meant it'll be tough going back to D2 after dinner improvements 3 made. Such as adventure mode or personal loot
For me, D3 did so many things wrong that I rather give up the QoL things in it to play an updated D2. Truthfully, I'm glad that they didn't make too many changes to D2 because after D3, I don't trust Blizzards ability to make a good ARPG.

Shakeydog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly hope that after it comes out and the dust settles they make some dlc for this game that add some new items maps etc ...I don’t know how hard it would be to accomplish this but I’m sure it would make them a bunch of money on top of what this remaster is going to bring in .

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I honestly hope that after it comes out and the dust settles they make some dlc for this game that add some new items maps etc ...I don’t know how hard it would be to accomplish this but I’m sure it would make them a bunch of money on top of what this remaster is going to bring in .
Nah. I rather they just leave the game as is. They have D4 for new things.