Dexter Isaac (Dude That Robbed 2pac/Jimmy Hencmens Homie) Book Touchs On Alot!!!

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
because he was claiming MOB Blood on record, and its well known suge put him down

Nikka so what they asked him because he wasn't sure? Again, Pac was sitting there with an armed bodyguard, you think he worried about some street bangers? :beli: This the same Pac that got Meth his chain back after being robbed. If it's beef it's beef, if it's not, it's not, Pac himself said he wasn't a banger, and he said himself it's not about which gang or which coast on record, so what would make you think he would take it there? If Pac was throwin' up blood and saying f*ck crabs and sh*t and then changed his tune, I would fully agree with you, but from day one Pac was never on no gangbangin' sh*t.

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
Nikka so what they asked him because he wasn't sure? Again, Pac was sitting there with an armed bodyguard, you think he worried about some street bangers? :beli: This the same Pac that got Meth his chain back after being robbed. If it's beef it's beef, if it's not, it's not, Pac himself said he wasn't a banger, and he said himself it's not about which gang or which coast on record, so what would make you think he would take it there? If Pac was throwin' up blood and saying f*ck crabs and sh*t and then changed his tune, I would fully agree with you, but from day one Pac was never on no gangbangin' sh*t.

maybe u nt in tune with the streets or gangbangn codes n shyt

But wen a nikka say

"FUK DA RAP GAME nikka ITS M.O.B!!!!" Thats claiming.

If u noticed he started wearing red flags more wen he was on death row, wat u think he wearing that 4 sum type of fashion statement? lol

he was blood pac was jus a flip flop bi polar hypocrite

he got himself and a bunch of other nggas killed

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
maybe u nt in tune with the streets or gangbangn codes n shyt

But wen a nikka say

"FUK DA RAP GAME nikka ITS M.O.B!!!!" Thats claiming.

If u noticed he started wearing red flags more wen he was on death row, wat u think he wearing that 4 sum type of fashion statement? lol

he was blood pac was jus a flip flop bi polar hypocrite

he got himself and a bunch of other nggas killed

I'm not really with the back and forth man, I got better things to do with my time.

tumblr_mh7zrl5cfs1r4rsvoo1_500.jpg

M.O.B., nikka cause we mob on you tricks
And you know we keep it money over bytches

Now rule one -- get your cash on, M.O.B
That's Money Over bytches, cause they breed envy

It's not about East or West
It's about nikkaz and bytches, power and money,
riders and punks. Which side are you on?

I'll take the man's words over yours breh. If you feel differently do you and God bless.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Rza. Never found out if it was a robbery or if it was snatched in a fight.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Stop comparing Pac to 50. 50 was breed in the streets he knew when to lay low. Only an idiot stays around when people with more power than them are gunning for you. You get low and plot your attack. 50 went to the Poconos and recorded music.

Pac isn't from that element he learned street shyt through rap music he was breed that way. He's from the Panthers and he knew some local hustlers but he wasn't entrenched in the streets until he got on. And since he had Suge backing him he thought he was invincible. He was a loud mouth and was not smart.
And ur wrong about this..that nikka Pac got into MORE shyt BEFORE he signed with Suge than after..he was actually in less trouble after he signed to death row...Pac was in the streets and literally homeless at one point..lived in the worst part of multiple hoods around the country and dealt with all kinds of people thruout his life..nikka grew up with PANTHERS fam...don't try to simplify it like that cause his life was far more complicated than ur average "street nikka"...and his mentality was completely different from ur average nikka from the hood...Pac was more than that..remember the nikka only JUST turned 25 when he died..

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end though, once pac pretty much knew it was over I do feel like he really embodied that martydom for the game in general because it was a whole dimension to the rap game that the fans weren't privy too and probably never would be if nikkas kept getting extorted without standing up, he put that behind the scenes shyt on blast, not because he was a snitch but because like you said...these so called "real" street nikkas showed him their hand and their true face during the whole set up...they had NO HONOR.

Pac grew up around the criminal element, panthers could be considered a gang or terrorist group, but these nikkas had a philosophy, a code and ethics.. just like he was trying to bring that panther philosophy and structure to the streets, he was naive to think that these wolves out here cared about any kinda code...I mean look at henchman NOW, telling on EVERYBODY...how do you snitch on a snitch? fukk them nikkas :pacspit:

These type of cats undermined everything about what he felt in his heart could help street nikkas maintain, organize and even amass power outside of the criminal element...he was dead ass right and now it's common knowledge for up and coming artists to know how these execs and street nikkas will do you if you get in bed with them.

Tupac-Don-Killuminati.jpg

Some of the most big time/"realest" nikkas that ever had street fame don't abide by the rules they want you to, against all odds is even more epic now that we uncover more of the truth.

:whew:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
And ur wrong about this..that nikka Pac got into MORE shyt BEFORE he signed with Suge than after..he was actually in less trouble after he signed to death row...Pac was in the streets and literally homeless at one point..lived in the worst part of multiple hoods around the country and dealt with all kinds of people thruout his life..nikka grew up with PANTHERS fam...don't try to simplify it like that cause his life was far more complicated than ur average "street nikka"...and his mentality was completely different from ur average nikka from the hood...Pac was more than that..remember the nikka only JUST turned 25 when he died..

You're taking streets literal when I say streets I mean heavily involved with big time criminal figures

And Pac was not in more trouble. He caught more cases before Suge but those were bullshyt crimes (We know he ain't rap that bytch, getting to a brawl with the Hughes brothers was corny, shooting undercover cops story is overblown if you've heard the story on how everything happened). When he got with Suge is really when Pac saw the other side of crime. Not that petty nikka shyt. He was dealing with shot callers and nikkas that held real power.

scarhead

All Star
Daps
You're taking streets literal when I say streets I mean heavily involved with big time criminal figures

And Pac was not in more trouble. He caught more cases before Suge but those were bullshyt crimes (We know he ain't rap that bytch, getting to a brawl with the Hughes brothers was corny, shooting undercover cops story is overblown if you've heard the story on how everything happened). When he got with Suge is really when Pac saw the other side of crime. Not that petty nikka shyt. He was dealing with shot callers and nikkas that held real power.

Wasn't there a stickied thread about Pac and Monster Kody, a big time Crip OG, having a phone convo and Pac was telling him that he JUST got signed to Death Row?
It's been known Pac was affiliated with some heavy figures before the DR days.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@scarhead
Monster was a wild gangmember, not powerful player in the streets. There is a difference. Pac said himself, he never been around people like jimmy and his crew. Plus, a lot of rappers can talk to gangsters if they need to, they are famous rappers.

thewave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't there a stickied thread about Pac and Monster Kody, a big time Crip OG, having a phone convo and Pac was telling him that he JUST got signed to Death Row?
It's been known Pac was affiliated with some heavy figures before the DR days.

i mean yeah he come from up under the panthers. nikka made that call after he got shot and was in that wheelchair. got that nation on the line lol

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Thing is, Pac grew up in the hood but got more into the streets when he went out West. So what he knew was Oakland/LA shyt which is much different from NYC in the 90s. Even though he spent most of his childhood in NYC it wasn't nothin like what it became later plus he was grown and wasn't dealing with NYC from a lil poor nikkaz point of view. shyt was just the perfect storm for bad things to happen. I'd like to know more about the feds connection to Henchmen and them tho, that's when things are more interesting.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Thing is, Pac grew up in the hood but got more into the streets when he went out West. So what he knew was Oakland/LA shyt which is much different from NYC in the 90s. Even though he spent most of his childhood in NYC it wasn't nothin like what it became later plus he was grown and wasn't dealing with NYC from a lil poor nikkaz point of view. shyt was just the perfect storm for bad things to happen. I'd like to know more about the feds connection to Henchmen and them tho, that's when things are more interesting.

Shower Posse involved with the JLP, funded by the alphabet boys and sh*t, I think they are the nikkaz who shot Marley. They had the green light to ship work to the USA, some of which Jimmy was getting back in the day. Only speaking because this is now known sh*t. Since perhaps the 60s, and even before then, you can't really be a major crime figure and not be connected with the alphabet boys/boys in blue. Unless you are doing major heists, you have to pay taxes. You don't need to doubt it. If a dealer is moving multiple kilos a month for more than a few years and is not behind bars doing football #s or have multiple pending fed cases, he's talkin'/connected. You can't move that much work for that long and not get caught.