Dexter Isaac (Dude That Robbed 2pac/Jimmy Hencmens Homie) Book Touchs On Alot!!!

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
btw isnt wolf affiliated with Big Meech?

14jw2nb.jpg

Meech killed Wolf

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
One thing you have to remember is back then wasn't like it is today. Rappers didnt have an fleet of security it was mainly your crew. I do understand what you're saying but the times were different back then. As a matter of fact some rappers used to brag on songs about not having security.

:russ:

and guess what 2pac not having a tight crew got him killed

KNEEEEEGGGASSSS KILLED HIMMMM!!!!!!

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This just proves that Pac was a fukking idiot. How the fukk did he think he was going to talk to a wild street dude like that and not have repercussions,. Looking back, how many "black" lives were lost due to his dumb decision, how many "black" businesses went under or were denied opportunities?
Pac didn't do shyt to ruin other black lives or businesses. :wtf:. Only you psuedo black miltants are like "if pac was pro black why he beefing with black people :sadbron:"

:camby:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And I noticed that @aboss4real24 @Shoot2PAc and Move to LA @ucanthandlethetruth @BREAD N BUTTERZ

all these nikkas praise Henchmen and always use the "bububbu henchmen pressed pac in la" (which isn't true) "bububbu henchmen is in la and nothing happened to him" "bubububub Henchmen shot 2pac" (he paid nikkas to do it meaning he has none nikkas ready to die for him like kefee d)

And the last three nikkas have the same posting style :patrice:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After Wolf got killed, the Devil...I mean Diddy was still in cahoots with Meech - loyalty, huh:ehh:

...and Coli bros, you realize an infamous street duded like Wolf got killed over a chick, so watch those heaux y'all be dealing with:ufdup:

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"been getting much mail in jail in nikkas telling me to kill it...knowing when i get out they gonna feel it"

"puffy getting robbed like a bytch...to hide that fact he did some shyt he shouldn't of did so we ride em for that"

puffy knowing about it has been in the lyrics for years. it's no coincidence that pac and biggie were great friends and he wanted big to join thuglife before all of this happened. i never thought biggie knew about either shooting. i think puffy just played it up to look like big was involved cause he knew he would lose his prized possesion. go look at the uncut amerikaz most wanted video where the fake biggie tells pac not to kill him and he says he won't cause "once home boys always home boys"
i think 2pac just felt betrayed by big because he stayed with puffy after the 94 shooting. it's sad when someone causes so much destruction around them and karma never hits them back directly...it's a real shame we lost pac and big for that fukking snake.