Dexter Isaac (Dude That Robbed 2pac/Jimmy Hencmens Homie) Book Touchs On Alot!!!

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
nggas still denying jimmy pressed pac n suge wen his own bodyguard confirmed it

and btw those same crips that murkd em confronted him n da house of blues few months b4 dat, asked him wat set he was claiming and he bytched out

@14:30

:russ: Pac was nuthn but a p*ssy

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

and btw those same crips that murkd em confronted him n da house of blues few months b4 dat, asked him wat set he was claiming and he bytched out

are u a clown? how does that make Pac a p*ssy?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

Address how you talk shyt about the west coast but false flag a west coast gang while taking pics with bb guns and wearing durags like pac tho :ufdup:

are u a clown? how does that make Pac a p*ssy?

did you see that pic of him I posted a few posts up?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Stop comparing Pac to 50. 50 was breed in the streets he knew when to lay low. Only an idiot stays around when people with more power than them are gunning for you. You get low and plot your attack. 50 went to the Poconos and recorded music.

Pac isn't from that element he learned street shyt through rap music he was breed that way. He's from the Panthers and he knew some local hustlers but he wasn't entrenched in the streets until he got on. And since he had Suge backing him he thought he was invincible. He was a loud mouth and was not smart.

Daps
You all can get mad at me if you want but your rap messiah is not infallible and is not beyond criticism. The facts are he was a fool for being so reckless with his mouth and brought death and destruction to a lot of people because of it.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@StillNotSoft
You are seeing things from a point of view after things happened. I was there and remember when all this shyt happened. PAC was not what you are making him out to be. I'm not saying he was a sucker but not the image he had once with death row. He didn't know who jimmy was, nobody did unless you knew what was up and from bk. He was doing his music thing. Things now wasn't like that back then, shyt wasn't publicized and everyone knowing your past. There is a reason the term "bad boys move in silence" was created.

Pac was an ARTIST, not a street guy. Jimmy was the real deal not some low bit hustler trying to get on. He cofounded the "how can i be down" conference that everybody flocked to. He was from the bush getting that yayo when the shower posse wws doing it and laying nikkaz down. Pac and his people wasnt on that level. Why do you think the first time he got a rolex or started wearing versaci was when he met jimmy and jack and the crew?. PAC got himself into some shyt because of his mouth, and retaliated because he was mad for what they did to him, nothing more, nothing less.

Yet you don't think Pac would know who them nikkas was by how people reacted to them when he was rolling wit em:pachaha:....but even if he couldnt put two and two together how would he not know who they was when people warned him about who they was and that he shouldn't be dealing wit em breh? Im not trying to make Pac into the know it all god of the streets but its pretty much accepted that he knew who they was simply cuz he was told,and saw peoples reactions to em.....for what ever reason you making this out to be a first where a ARTIST is dealing with criminals of low levels and high....shyt was EXTRA normal in hiphop ALWAYS even before gangsta rap but even moreso afterwards....if you don't remember it being that way I don't know what to tell you:manny:...Jimmy wasn't the first big time street nikka turned manager in hiphop.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Frank was a bonafide liar. I never trusted him because he flip flops

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
frank never lied, he only changed his story once b4 because he was gettn death threats from deathrow u dumass n they were gnna kill em (which they eventually did)

didnt u see that thread i posted with dem recorded phone calls
Bruh he flip flopped on the whole vegas shyt dozens of times. Plus it's been known he suffers from some shyt that gives him false memories. He is the worse person to cite when it comes to Pac/Bigs death or anything associating with it.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Lmao all Frank said was a bunch of crips told Pac what set he claims and Pac said "none" and Pac said the same shyt in interviews before the confrontation.

And where did frank claim henchmen met Pac?

Lmao all you do is make shyt up. I honestly believe you suffer from some mental condition.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Pac said f*ck red/blue, he was about that green, and you take that as p*ssy? :aicmon: There were both bloods and crips on death row, don't be retarded. Pac got at nikkaz because they were on some f*ck sh*t, not because of the color of their rag.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yet you don't think Pac would know who them nikkas was by how people reacted to them when he was rolling wit em:pachaha:....but even if he couldnt put two and two together how would he not know who they was when people warned him about who they was and that he shouldn't be dealing wit em breh? Im not trying to make Pac into the know it all god of the streets but its pretty much accepted that he knew who they was simply cuz he was told,and saw peoples reactions to em.....for what ever reason you making this out to be a first where a ARTIST is dealing with criminals of low levels and high....shyt was EXTRA normal in hiphop ALWAYS even before gangsta rap but even moreso afterwards....if you don't remember it being that way I don't know what to tell you:manny:...Jimmy wasn't the first big time street nikka turned manager in hiphop.

Some of these people I don't think are even worth the time breh. PAC ACTED THE WAY HE DID BECAUSE HE KNEW WHO THEY WERE. Who in the f*ck accepts checks from street nikkas? :pachaha: Jimmy was used to punkin' people, and got the shock of his life when Pac didn't lay down. Nikkaz will never understand why a Pac or a 50 or even a Waka Flocka type would rather die than bow down, because it's just not in you. Hoe nikkaz can't relate to real nikkaz, always been that way, always will unfortunately. Snoop diss NYC while in NYC, Pac got at Nas in Queens, Puff wanted no parts of that sit down with Suge, Jay Z got kidnapped on the West Coast, Big got pressed once and murked the second time, so please miss me with all that tough talk. NY nikkaz doin' set ups, West Coast nikkaz gettin' at you in your hood, but you steady talkin' about who's soft. :dead: If the most powerful mobster in your city approached most of you posters, y'all would fold easier than origami. :heh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop comparing Pac to 50. 50 was breed in the streets he knew when to lay low. Only an idiot stays around when people with more power than them are gunning for you. You get low and plot your attack. 50 went to the Poconos and recorded music.

Pac isn't from that element he learned street shyt through rap music he was breed that way. He's from the Panthers and he knew some local hustlers but he wasn't entrenched in the streets until he got on. And since he had Suge backing him he thought he was invincible. He was a loud mouth and was not smart.

I give 50 his props but :mjlol: at not being able to compare pac to him....the problem with yall is only level yall can think on is "streets,streets,streets".....while 50 was laying low it was some 60 year old man whos not a "street nikka" who knew who Preme was but woulda refuse to get extorted,punked or "lay low" from Preme unlike some of these "street nikkas"....the fact you can say 50 is a different because he was bred in the streets and Pac was just a panther who knew a few hustlers is crazy as hell breh:dahell:

When you grow up with feds kicking ya door in in the middle of the night cuz you "laying low" from the federal government, and you see your friends and family being assassinated,thrown in jail,framed,dying in shootouts....is it really so hard for yall to believe just maybe Henchmen didn't strike the fear into Pac that it does nikkas that was "bred in the streets" to the point he had to let them disrespect him:heh:?.....Preme is god and the devil to street nikkas like 50...meanwhile the Panthers was at war with the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT my nikka,COUNTELPRO,J EDGAR HOOVER FBI:mindblown:....im willing to bet most nikkas entrenched in the streets aint seen half the threat Pac saw by the time he was 13yrs old:mjlol:...maybe this will help some of yall realize why confronting gang members,screaming on big shot street nikkas,random nikkas in clubs,shooting at off duty cops all seems like small time all in a days work shyt for sumbody with Pacs background:myman:

Whats a goon to a goblin or a panther:banderas:?ill give you the fact the credit gets misplaced and given to Pac bein a gangster instead of where it rightfully belongs though....so you right don't compare 50 with Pac its different levels to this shyt:mjpls:....you don't gotta be bred in the streets to not be scary.

Last edited: