Dexter Isaac (Dude That Robbed 2pac/Jimmy Hencmens Homie) Book Touchs On Alot!!!

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
and that's coming from you :russ::russ::russ:

My gang smoked ur favorite rapper
kghah.png

Cuuuuurrrrrrrrriiiiiiiippppppppppppppp C'z ^

2301798525a3862446557b941936453l.jpg

serena-williams-crip-walk.gif

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
@Tupac in a Business Suit You definitely know what's up!. Maybe I'm just assuming a lot of the people on here know what's going on but obviously don't. Props!.

Yeah man. My folks came to America from Trinidad in the sixties. Straight to Harlem and then Vanderveer in the 70s when the Irish and Italians were leaving E. Flatbush in droves after the Shower Posse, VIP, BBH etc used to run that place. Talk about hell. I grew up in Flatbush and Brownsville in the 80s and I can personally say that Jimmy wasn't no fool then. I met Pac as well back in the day when my father worked at WBLS. Cool brother so i won't say anything past that but to say Jimmy wasn't thorough is just ridiculous. Some cats on here really need to log off and enjoy what life has to offer instead of arguing about whose State/City/Neighborhood is the toughest because I have yet to see any hood or gangster chump the good ole GOVT of the USA.

And thats whose really "gangster".

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
lol looks like this Bad(Bati)Boy 4 Life caught feelings :sadbron: Your hero got his fat ass slipping thinking he could come to Killa Kali,just go listen to "We'll always love Big Poppa" and keep Diddys Somali cock in UR mouth :pacspit:
Yeah the one who replied like a emotional bytch over his boyfriend TuTupac accusing someone of catching feels. you Pac stans are always crying about not everyone sucking TutuPac dead dikk. once again you fakkits in the west didn't do shyt to Jimmy so yeah you got Big (by sneaking him like the c00n ass cowards that you west lost fags are) Pac got hit first ALL his enemy are more successful then he ever was while alive (the nikka had to die to become a legend mean while, Diddy is closing in on a billie, Jay is in the 500 million dollar club, Dre is a billionaire lol Nas even with his L's is still here making music TutuPac lost) keep crying tho fakkit while I :piss::rip: on TuTupac grave :umad:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
SunZPAC post: 9028120 said:
At the end though, once pac pretty much knew it was over I do feel like he really embodied that martydom for the game in general because it was a whole dimension to the rap game that the fans weren't privy too and probably never would be if nikkas kept getting extorted without standing up, he put that behind the scenes shyt on blast, not because he was a snitch but because like you said...these so called "real" street nikkas showed him their hand and their true face during the whole set up...they had NO HONOR.

Pac grew up around the criminal element, panthers could be considered a gang or terrorist group, but these nikkas had a philosophy, a code and ethics.. just like he was trying to bring that panther philosophy and structure to the streets, he was naive to think that these wolves out here cared about any kinda code...I mean look at henchman NOW, telling on EVERYBODY...how do you snitch on a snitch? fukk them nikkas :pacspit:

These type of cats undermined everything about what he felt in his heart could help street nikkas maintain, organize and even amass power outside of the criminal element...he was dead ass right and now it's common knowledge for up and coming artists to know how these execs and street nikkas will do you if you get in bed with them.

Tupac-Don-Killuminati.jpg

Some of the most big time/"realest" nikkas that ever had street fame don't abide by the rules they want you to, against all odds is even more epic now that we uncover more of the truth.

:salute:

Pac did that so these young fukks wouldn't have to go thru that

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the one who replied like a emotional bytch over his boyfriend TuTupac accusing someone of catching feels. you Pac stans are always crying about not everyone sucking TutuPac dead dikk. once again you fakkits in the west didn't do shyt to Jimmy so yeah you got Big (by sneaking him like the c00n ass cowards that you west lost fags are) Pac got hit first ALL his enemy are more successful then he ever was while alive (the nikka had to die to become a legend mean while, Diddy is closing in on a billie, Jay is in the 500 million dollar club, Dre is a billionaire lol Nas even with his L's is still here making music TutuPac lost) keep crying tho fakkit while I :piss::rip: on TuTupac grave :umad:

Glee-u-mad.gif
LMFAO,my job here is done :stylin:,just remember to wipe the Somali jizz off your face from your lover Diddy :takedat: :russ::mjlol::troll:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Pac went overboard with his street mentality but that nikka back down to no man :salute:

It's from a book?

Street guy? Lmao you 90s babies. 2pac was the furthest thing from street. That's the issue, that is partly why he got caught in the shyt he did. Cuz he was naive to it & had to learn as he went.

This is the funniest thing about this new image he got after death..people really be making him to be Malcolm X. 2pac was just an artist like anybody else. He was no thug, and he was no revolutionary/activist. He was a guy who like alot of entertainers intrigued by the street stuff but also in his heart wants to help communities. People be talking like he invented charities, "helping the community" or that he's some poster boy for thug/street stuff when he wasnt one & they been around before him..that's the issue of what his death-image did to him & what it did to the kids who grew up on his "after death image".

2pac was a popular rapper at a time (based on controversy mostly, but of course music too..) people were saying & the same shyt yall be sayin & doin to rappers now. But..this is what death does..now he's this & that..and "eeeeverybody loved him"..his impact came mostly from his death.

Reason why his & Biggie's death became so big didn't really hve much to do with them per se..but it was the fact that 2 popular rappers died & a controversial time in media/hip-hop about image/message in the music..so they basically proved that as long as you invite that street mentality & rap about those things..that can come back & put you on your ass..so it was a lesson to hip-hop. But 90s babies think people became sad JUST BECAUSE it was Biggie & 2pac..

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Street guy? Lmao you 90s babies. 2pac was the furthest thing from street. That's the issue, that is partly why he got caught in the shyt he did. Cuz he was naive to it & had to learn as he went.

This is the funniest thing about this new image he got after death..people really be making him to be Malcolm X. 2pac was just an artist like anybody else. He was no thug, and he was no revolutionary/activist. He was a guy who like alot of entertainers intrigued by the street stuff but also in his heart wants to help communities. People be talking like he invented charities, "helping the community" or that he's some poster boy for thug/street stuff when he wasnt one & they been around before him..that's the issue of what his death-image did to him & what it did to the kids who grew up on his "after death image".

2pac was a popular rapper at a time (based on controversy mostly, but of course music too..) people were saying & the same shyt yall be sayin & doin to rappers now. But..this is what death does..now he's this & that..and "eeeeverybody loved him"..his impact came mostly from his death.

Reason why his & Biggie's death became so big didn't really hve much to do with them per se..but it was the fact that 2 popular rappers died & a controversial time in media/hip-hop about image/message in the music..so they basically proved that as long as you invite that street mentality & rap about those things..that can come back & put you on your ass..so it was a lesson to hip-hop. But 90s babies think people became sad JUST BECAUSE it was Biggie & 2pac..
I agree that Pac deep down cared for the community but he also had to make songs that would sell commercially (the average person doesn't want to hear socially conscious stuff). It's like what Chuck D said a lot of people favored the crazy thug life Pac over the militiant, socially aware, pro black Pac.

But these 90's baby relate Pac to Malcolm X for the wrong reasons. To them being community oriented= Malcolm x, mlk, and so on, but obviously that's not the case.

But I never heard people talking like Pac "invented charities" before or after his death. I remember a lot of nikkas were praising Pac as a "hero" around the time he shot those cops and he had that title when there was this "LA vs NY" thing and growing up in LA a lot of people loved Pac like crazy. He is probably the only rapper I knew growing up (when he was alive) that if you talk shyt about him nikkas would fukk you up.

After he died (I'll say after Makaveli 7 Day Theory dropped) then Pac got those weirdo white fans and those hipsters who would compare him to Elvis, Kobain, Lennon, etc. His post death legacy got elevated solely from the "Pac is alive" notion and if you think about it his mom cashed up on that craze by never admitting directly that he was shot and killed (she chooses differently terminology that's open to conspiracy theories).

Plus socially media brings out a lot of revisionist people and it is sick sometimes when you hear 90's kids talk about rap/hip hop culture. My nephew for example thought Jayz brought NY rap back with RD :dahell::scusthov:.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
At the end though, once pac pretty much knew it was over I do feel like he really embodied that martydom for the game in general because it was a whole dimension to the rap game that the fans weren't privy to and probably never would be if nikkas kept getting extorted without standing up, he put that behind the scenes shyt on blast, not because he was a snitch but because like you said...these so called "real" street nikkas showed him their hand and their true face during the whole set up...they had NO HONOR.

Pac grew up around the criminal element, panthers could be considered a gang or terrorist group, but these nikkas had a philosophy, a code and ethics.. just like he was trying to bring that panther philosophy and structure to the streets, he was naive to think that these wolves out here cared about any kinda code...I mean look at henchman NOW, telling on EVERYBODY...how do you snitch on a snitch? fukk them nikkas :pacspit:

These type of cats undermined everything about what he felt in his heart could help street nikkas maintain, organize and even amass power outside of the criminal element...he was dead ass right and now it's common knowledge for up and coming artists to know how these execs and street nikkas will do you if you get in bed with them.

Tupac-Don-Killuminati.jpg

Some of the most big time/"realest" nikkas that ever had street fame don't abide by the rules they want you to, against all odds is even more epic now that we uncover more of the truth.

I wish I could dap+rep this shyt :noah: