Dexter Isaac (Dude That Robbed 2pac/Jimmy Hencmens Homie) Book Touchs On Alot!!!

scarhead

All Star
Daps
@scarhead
Monster was a wild gangmember, not powerful player in the streets. There is a difference. Pac said himself, he never been around people like jimmy and his crew. Plus, a lot of rappers can talk to gangsters if they need to, they are famous rappers.

I'm no LA gang expert but I would say Monster had plenty of power in LA.
The people who you refer to as powerful players in the streets, I interpret that as grimy gangsters with no honor.
Having power in the streets does not mean you have to be a plotting ass grimy dude, although there are plenty of dudes who are like that.
This might sound naive but there still are some gangsters who live by the code and honor.
I'm Korean and was involved in a biz (liquor distribution) with some real OG Jopoks (Korean Yakuza or Triads) when I was living in Seoul.
Half the dudes who lived to see 40 and 50 were snakes, and the other half got there by being stand up guys and having respect.
The best seats at the Gran Hyatt Seoul's lobby are reserved for this 80 something year old OG that goes by the name of OTA (I can say this because I'm in the states now) and even the general manager, who's a white guy that's far removed from Korean underworld can't do anything about it because he just knows how respected that dude is.
Well of course things are different here and I'm not at all involved in any street stuffs here but I'd guess the principles are similar.

The reason Pac said that about Jimmy is because he found out how much of a snake he was.
And from listening to the convo, it wasn't just some friendly ass shallow stuff. Them dudes were discussing things like men.

Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
Stop comparing Pac to 50. 50 was breed in the streets he knew when to lay low. Only an idiot stays around when people with more power than them are gunning for you. You get low and plot your attack. 50 went to the Poconos and recorded music.

Pac isn't from that element he learned street shyt through rap music he was breed that way. He's from the Panthers and he knew some local hustlers but he wasn't entrenched in the streets until he got on. And since he had Suge backing him he thought he was invincible. He was a loud mouth and was not smart.

smh at this bullshyt 50 cent was not bred in the streets homie selling drugs illegally don't make u a gangster at all homie it just makes u stupid the nikkas busting that hammer beating motherfukkers up with their bare hands stabing motherfukkers beating motherfukkers up with bats and shyt is gangster.
commting violent acts is gangster is what im trying to say.

50 cent got shot did he go grab his gun and bust his hammer at hamo no ! he sent somebody else to do it
when he got shot even u admitted he went to the poconos after the fact after getting shot the fukk up.

that don't make u gangster so fukk of here with this bullshyt i expect more from you man

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@scarhead Money is power,and monster didn't have it like that. On the streets he was known but I'm talking about power like suge, and others. They had police working for them, lawyers who can get their cases dismissed, and politicians on their side. Pac said himself, he never dealt with guys like that and that's why when he was beefing with jimmy he knew he needed suge on his side if he wanted to say the thingsnhe said towards jimmy. If he didn't he would either be quiet about it or just havea bad situation in his life. Suge was the only one who had the power in tthe music game to against jimmy with some street shyt happening.

Monster was someone you hired to put in work, suge or jimmy was the ones who hired monster. Now if you said Michael concepcion, then that is another story, he had money which means he had power and he was gangbanging, at least was active before being partially paralyzed. He was one of the original LA crips.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You're taking streets literal when I say streets I mean heavily involved with big time criminal figures

And Pac was not in more trouble. He caught more cases before Suge but those were bullshyt crimes (We know he ain't rap that bytch, getting to a brawl with the Hughes brothers was corny, shooting undercover cops story is overblown if you've heard the story on how everything happened). When he got with Suge is really when Pac saw the other side of crime. Not that petty nikka shyt. He was dealing with shot callers and nikkas that held real power.
Again..ur absolutely wrong...period..lol..he's dealt with real street figures BEFORE Death Row..son..this whole set up situation takes place BEFORE Death Row...what are u talkin bout?..

scarhead

All Star
Daps
@scarhead Money is power,and monster didn't have it like that. On the streets he was known but I'm talking about power like suge, and others. They had police working for them, lawyers who can get their cases dismissed, and politicians on their side. Pac said himself, he never dealt with guys like that and that's why when he was beefing with jimmy he knew he needed suge on his side if he wanted to say the thingsnhe said towards jimmy. If he didn't he would either be quiet about it or just havea bad situation in his life. Suge was the only one who had the power in tthe music game to against jimmy with some street shyt happening.

Monster was someone you hired to put in work, suge or jimmy was the ones who hired monster. Now if you said Michael concepcion, then that is another story, he had money which means he had power and he was gangbanging, at least was active before being partially paralyzed. He was one of the original LA crips.

I see.
I didn't know much about Monster and assumed he had some pull in the streets. I still think Pac had at least knew the people who fit your description when it comes to having money and power.
His relationship with Suge prior to the official DR days could be an example.

But as Pac confessed to Monster in the convo, those gangsters on the west coast probably treated him with respect for his Panther background and Pac may have expected the same from Jimmy, which you saw as lack of street experience, while I saw it as some internal conflict within him about giving these gangsters a benefit of doubt despite his street instincts, perhaps because he still wanted it to be a black people getting money together, a unity thing. Maybe it was on some Mario Winans I don't wanna know shyt but it was a snake ass dude not a cheating gf, lol.

He knew what he was doing and how it could backfire and then got backstabbed. But in the end still didn't give a fukk and turned up against Jimmy right after he got out using all the tactics in the playbook - aligning with Suge and Eric B, play divide and conquer with Faith Evans, and attacking the cash cow which was Biggie. It seems like Pac knew how to play these games before the DR days but just refused to do it like how he declined some offers from Chicago GD's because they didn't meet his principles.
I def see your point, though.

BTW, I feel funny making comments on Panther stuffs when I'm not even black and US street shyt when I'm not in it too.
Was just making a passing statement regarding the stickied thread.
All my street related experiences are from my days in Korea and just thought there would be some parallels. I do know some crips in Crown Heights and bloods in Flatbush but even they're all into fashion and not active at all so my take on US street shyt could be way off. Glad we can have a mature discussion, though.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
When you grow up with feds kicking ya door in in the middle of the night cuz you "laying low" from the federal government, and you see your friends and family being assassinated,thrown in jail,framed,dying in shootouts....is it really so hard for yall to believe just maybe Henchmen didn't strike the fear into Pac that it does nikkas that was "bred in the streets" to the point he had to let them disrespect him:heh:?.....Preme is god and the devil to street nikkas like 50...meanwhile the Panthers was at war with the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT my nikka,COUNTELPRO,J EDGAR HOOVER FBI:mindblown:

This is another element to take a look at in this whole situation, these are the same type of nikkas that the government was using to infiltrate the panthers. All these nikkas being able to move how they moved meant they were telling on somebody, once he started putting the puzzle together the story started to look kinda familiar, you feel me?? These nikkas were government agents as much as they were street kings.

You can def say people got outta hand with the conspiracy theories but we talking facts here...the GOVT HAS, AND HAVE ALWAYS HAD DIRECT TIES TO THE "STREETS", who gets away with what what...how much dope and guns come in ect...i'm sure he felt like he was reliving that cycle in a way with no real "party" behind him to ride for his cause because on the surface it looks like this is all black and brown faces putting this shyt into motion even more so than it looked like in the 60's and 70's.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
yeah Bad Boys do move in silence,PRETTY SURE PIGGIE WASN'T SAYIN SH1T WHEN HIS FAT ASS GOT SENT BACK TO NY WEST COAST STYLE!!!!!! ie DEAD!!!!!!!:pacspit::deadmanny::ufdup: moved in silence:demonic:
lol even when Big is proven to not have set up Pac the Pac stans still hating on that man even if Big is dead Jimmy was still walking around without being touched once again Pac in his crew couldnt fukk with Jimmy lol bad boys got tutupac first West coast lost hard just like there irrelevant rap scene.

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
This just proves that Pac was a fukking idiot. How the fukk did he think he was going to talk to a wild street dude like that and not have repercussions,. Looking back, how many "black" lives were lost due to his dumb decision, how many "black" businesses went under or were denied opportunities?

pac was a cowboy type nikka but he wasnt really a street dude.he wasnt in the street long enough to know how to read or handle certain shyt.dude was too wild and moving off emotion.cant talk to nikkas any type of way and still be just coming thru to record ya verse like shyt is sweet.he didnt understand politics.if pac was really from the street most of this shyt would have been avoided.you cant be a disrespectful out of town nikka anywhere. you begging to get put back in pocket.