Dexter Isaac (Dude That Robbed 2pac/Jimmy Hencmens Homie) Book Touchs On Alot!!!

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol even when Big is proven to not have set up Pac the Pac stans still hating on that man even if Big is dead Jimmy was still walking around without being touched once again Pac in his crew couldnt fukk with Jimmy lol bad boys got tutupac first West coast lost hard just like there irrelevant rap scene.

lol looks like this Bad(Bati)Boy 4 Life caught feelings :sadbron: Your hero got his fat ass slipping thinking he could come to Killa Kali,just go listen to "We'll always love Big Poppa" and keep Diddys Somali cock in UR mouth :pacspit:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So Biggie had nothing to do with anything! Pac was really foul in hindsight!
Pac was angry at big for not siding with him instead of Puff, Henchmen, Haitian Jack, and so on. He always claimed puff knew about the set-up before hand (which was confirmed in the book). Big knew after the fact (again it's confirmed) but he didn't give to shyts and still hung with em'.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lol looks like this Bad(Bati)Boy 4 Life caught feelings :sadbron: Your hero got his fat ass slipping thinking he could come to Killa Kali,just go listen to "We'll always love Big Poppa" and keep Diddys Somali cock in UR mouth :pacspit:
Bruh @samtalksradio doesn't really hate Pac he just says that shyt to piss off Pac fans lol

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You're taking streets literal when I say streets I mean heavily involved with big time criminal figures

And Pac was not in more trouble. He caught more cases before Suge but those were bullshyt crimes (We know he ain't rap that bytch, getting to a brawl with the Hughes brothers was corny, shooting undercover cops story is overblown if you've heard the story on how everything happened). When he got with Suge is really when Pac saw the other side of crime. Not that petty nikka shyt. He was dealing with shot callers and nikkas that held real power.
Pac was involved with TWO shootings before death row, none after.

How are those petty crimes? :what:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AWLL the dirt Puff done, and he still walking around breathin':pacspit:

...Big getting killed cuz payment weren't made has been clarified for years, but how could D Roc stand with Puff after that. And, he was in that riddled car:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Pac shot himself the first time:patrice:....And Orlando shot him the second time:patrice:....Look like only west coast nikkas had the heart to pull the trigger on Pac:mjlol:...Called Jimmy a bytch azz nikka and he still was talking bout 'But don't shoot em:whoa:"....Then nikkas put bountys on chains through crips,Pac beats up the crip and forces they hand...you know Pac the goat cuz nikkas aint wanna kill em,they was pullin triggers like "Whyd you make me do this Pac:sadcam:"

goat:banderas:.

:myman:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Pac disrespected 1 of the most respected gangsters in NY then put hands and feet on one of the most respected gangstas in L.A. He took bullets for both actions but neither one of them nikkas wanted to see Pac in a fair one. If Henchman felt Pac dissed him he should've stepped to him as a man and caught the fade.

I know that's not how it works but that's how it should work.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Some of yall are making PAC to be a super tough guy who didnt back down to extortion, but that wasn't the case. He didn't know jimmy and jack were who they were, that's why he talked to jimmy liked that. He just thought jimmy was a music manager but, biggie warned him that he shouldn't be hanging with them, he didn't listen. PAC wasn't that street smart as far as trusting people because why would he let people buy him jewerly, high end clothes, and he just met them?. The reason is because pac never dealt with powerful street people, he only dealt with small time hustlers. He even admitted that world wasnt for him and being that he was dealing with nyc , he didnt peep the games they was playing on him. They were buttering him up to do music for free or cheap but, he fukked up by being disrespectful.

I think once he got locked up and had time to think, thats when he started putting everything together. Its also why he aligned with suge, he needed some real backing or he would have been food to jimmy and probably not get anywork done because interscope werent who they are now, and they weren't backing pac.

The lesson that should be learned from this is, be careful who you talk shyt to because it might fukk up your life. Stay humble, and less bullshyt will come into your life.

Man listen after reading halfway through this thread I am convinced this board is filled with a lot of 12 and 13 year old nerds who never been close to any street shyt past what they read on the internet.

I grew up in Veer in the 80s and left in the late 90s (lived in "front page) as real heads from the bush know what that is. Jimmy and Jack are from Veer and Pac as well as other rappers used to come through the bush all the time to chill back in the day.

Pac got in over his head messing with Jimmy n Jack. These NY streets aint for games which is why he left for California after his bid and linked up with DR for association. Real gangsters know Jimmy aint for them games which is while he's doing time right now.

I wont go into any further details or speculation about who was killed and for what reason however to say that Jimmy and Jack were soft and making Tupac to be this gangster is ridiculous and as credible as Lil Wayne claiming blood gang.

There's a few heads from Veer still involved in the music business now who still have their hands in a lot of these artists pockets.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm no LA gang expert but I would say Monster had plenty of power in LA.
The people who you refer to as powerful players in the streets, I interpret that as grimy gangsters with no honor.
Having power in the streets does not mean you have to be a plotting ass grimy dude, although there are plenty of dudes who are like that.
This might sound naive but there still are some gangsters who live by the code and honor.
I'm Korean and was involved in a biz (liquor distribution) with some real OG Jopoks (Korean Yakuza or Triads) when I was living in Seoul.
Half the dudes who lived to see 40 and 50 were snakes, and the other half got there by being stand up guys and having respect.
The best seats at the Gran Hyatt Seoul's lobby are reserved for this 80 something year old OG that goes by the name of OTA (I can say this because I'm in the states now) and even the general manager, who's a white guy that's far removed from Korean underworld can't do anything about it because he just knows how respected that dude is.
Well of course things are different here and I'm not at all involved in any street stuffs here but I'd guess the principles are similar.

The reason Pac said that about Jimmy is because he found out how much of a snake he was.
And from listening to the convo, it wasn't just some friendly ass shallow stuff. Them dudes were discussing things like men.

I see.
I didn't know much about Monster and assumed he had some pull in the streets. I still think Pac had at least knew the people who fit your description when it comes to having money and power.
His relationship with Suge prior to the official DR days could be an example.

But as Pac confessed to Monster in the convo, those gangsters on the west coast probably treated him with respect for his Panther background and Pac may have expected the same from Jimmy, which you saw as lack of street experience, while I saw it as some internal conflict within him about giving these gangsters a benefit of doubt despite his street instincts, perhaps because he still wanted it to be a black people getting money together, a unity thing. Maybe it was on some Mario Winans I don't wanna know shyt but it was a snake ass dude not a cheating gf, lol.

He knew what he was doing and how it could backfire and then got backstabbed. But in the end still didn't give a fukk and turned up against Jimmy right after he got out using all the tactics in the playbook - aligning with Suge and Eric B, play divide and conquer with Faith Evans, and attacking the cash cow which was Biggie. It seems like Pac knew how to play these games before the DR days but just refused to do it like how he declined some offers from Chicago GD's because they didn't meet his principles.
I def see your point, though.

BTW, I feel funny making comments on Panther stuffs when I'm not even black and US street shyt when I'm not in it too.
Was just making a passing statement regarding the stickied thread.
All my street related experiences are from my days in Korea and just thought there would be some parallels. I do know some crips in Crown Heights and bloods in Flatbush but even they're all into fashion and not active at all so my take on US street shyt could be way off. Glad we can have a mature discussion, though.

This CAC brother hit it on the head. :obama: daps and pos rep. It's one thing to be a street nikka/criminal, and another to be a snake. You selling drugs makes you a criminal, you cutting the material or shorting the buyer or refusing to pay the plug who fronted you after you sold the work makes you a snake. 2Pac was used to criminals, he wasn't used to snakes. In the West Coast on the low level street scene it's all about family, you ride for your gang. Nikkaz wasn't settin' hits up on their own team (what part of the game is that :wtf:). Pac done took charges for these nikkaz, rolled with these nikkaz, gave money to these nikkaz, and put these nikkaz on. Pac expected sh*t from Jimmy, that's why he rolled with the glock, he didn't expect his "homies" Big and Puff to not let him know what was going down. I'm very sure had Pac had a heads up Dexter Isaac wouldn't be alive right now. When Haitian Jack had his case separated, that's when Pac got the full understanding of who exactly he was dealing with. That's why he was all about that Makaveli bullsh*t. He aligned himself with Suge and Kenner for power, then his plan was to stack money and get back at these nikkaz. I am sure 50 years from now more sh*t will come out, and we will find this sh*t goes all the way up to the Pentagon/White House.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Tupac in a Business Suit You definitely know what's up!. Maybe I'm just assuming a lot of the people on here know what's going on but obviously don't. Props!.
Pac was a west coast nikka. This NY street shyt he became indulged in was not wise. He clearly did not know how these NY nikkas operate. He might of been born in NY but he had an Oakland/Marin City mentality.