Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So I basically haven’t played it since 2017 or early 2018. I got 2 trophies left for the platinum trophy, which is the 2 for the raid. How much work do I need to do to get that done?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So I basically haven’t played it since 2017 or early 2018. I got 2 trophies left for the platinum trophy, which is the 2 for the raid. How much work do I need to do to get that done?
not much tbh. the power creep is real so any decent loadout should work well enough to get through the older raids these days

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Is this shyt worth starting now :jbhmm: never played. is it a crazy grind to catch up?
I would say it is worth it to start. I just started last year in Late August and I catched on really fast especially if you played other RPGs and looter shooter like Borderlands and The Division

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Is this shyt worth starting now :jbhmm: never played. is it a crazy grind to catch up?

I wouldn’t call it a grind for because the gunplay is rock solid even early on but there’s a lot to take when first getting started. Once you finish the tutorial missions and understand the general “loop” and different aspects of progression you’re good.

It’s gonna feel like you’re just selecting random missions/activities and just shooting shyt but once you get that overall understanding it hooks you in :wow:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Diablo 4 this week yet I can’t get Destiny off the brain. This game is nasty work. :francis:
Yep,but am probably coping Zelda tonight so this might chill my d2 addiction.lol.. the great thing is no more pinnacle grinding lol

Still with work and all i' ve found time to do Yakuza 7 and replay nicer automata:mjtf::manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I wouldn’t call it a grind for because the gunplay is rock solid even early on but there’s a lot to take when first getting started. Once you finish the tutorial missions and understand the general “loop” and different aspects of progression you’re good.

It’s gonna feel like you’re just selecting random missions/activities and just shooting shyt but once you get that overall understanding it hooks you in :wow:
the final shape needs to be a new player tutorial fr :mjlol:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Yep,but am probably coping Zelda tonight so this might chill my d2 addiction.lol.. the great thing is no more pinnacle grinding lol

Still with work and all i' ve found time to do Yakuza 7 and replay nicer automata:mjtf::manny:

Summer feels like it’s a holiday season with all these titles. I told my boys in my Destiny clan, it’s the Season of Lilith, y’all won’t see me in a bit. :pachaha:

I started playing Yakuza series over pandemic. I feel like an a$$hole for never playing it in its heyday. :snoop:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There’s a sale on both consoles for destiny 2 dlc. My accounts are linked so if I buy the dlc on one system can I use it when playing on the other?