Daps
Reppin
London
Anyone get the trace rifle from the new dungeon ? I havent found a build for it yet. Trace rifle ammo economy is trash even with mods.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Seasons are shared accross all platforms because it's tied to your account. DLC is tied to the platform.
Gotcha. The leviathan raid & hard raid are the only achievements & trophies I have left to get. If I do it on one console will it automatically pop like the other ones did when I linked my accounts?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Difficulty is really balanced.
i think there's always just something quality to do for once - and not have it be a pinnacle chase or farm either. the addition of loadouts has taken SO much time out of my startup too

the last dungeon is more like a fukking raid, but once they tune the health pools down a bit that'll be a manageable solo experience as well

only thing i 'need' is a strand bow :dead: hell of a sentence

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I would say it is worth it to start. I just started last year in Late August and I catched on really fast especially if you played other RPGs and looter shooter like Borderlands and The Division
Damn I still haven't beaten Borderlands 3... Or this....

I really need that hard drive so I can have these loaded up constantly and in my memory

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ol Saladin out here growing senile at his big age :flabbynsick:

Breh been repeatedly saying “Lucent hive? :wtf: Risen by the Traveler!?:dahell: ” since Witch Queen. nikka SHUT UP!

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:patrice:

What’s that?

(Breh, this game is confusing…)

It’s a random perk that can roll on some weapons. It's good for boss fights or just slowing down the tormentors movement in general.

One of the better ones is the Riptide fusion rifle from the crucible (PvP) rewards or the palmyra rocket launcher

Honestly I would just watch some YouTube guides for a lot of shyt as your first time :pachaha: Once you understand everything it all makes sense and you'll develop your own loop/routine based off what you like to do

Basically your main activities are the following:

PvE/Vanguard ops: strikes/battleground playlist for co-op/matchmaking missions. Usually take around 15-20 minutes each. Then there's the Nightfall variants of these with different modifiers (ie extra solar damage, a certain weapon type is buffed, but enemies do more damage or have more shields) that give you better rewards

Crucible/PvP: Typical player vs player multiplayer w/ various game modes

Gambit: least popular mode but basically a hybrid of a PvE activity that puts you up against another team. You fight waves of enemies then take down a boss first before the other team. There’s a lil more to it but that’s the gist

Seasonal Activities: Kind of like the PvE vanguard stuff but these get changed every season and they come with their own story missions and various PvE activities. They have their own progression and come with weapons/armor unique to that season

Each of these activities have vendors with daily bounties you can do for extra exp. You should be pretty much doing these all the time for whatever game modes you're playing. For example a Vanguard bounty might be "Kill 20 enemies with a Solar weapon in vanguard strikes" or in crumble "Get 3 melee kills". Load up on these so you're constantly getting extra exp regardless of what game mode you're playing. There's also a weapons vendor in the tower that has weapon bounties that can be done in any activity

There's a lot more I can go into as far as weapons and your actual builds but I'm not trying to write an essay here:skip:. These videos might help you understand the overall fundamentals though