Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
i know that these streamers are all about getting views and stuff...any new weapon its suddenly crazy or insane,,,,and then when the end game comes they rarely use it.. or if a weapon doesnt do insane dps then it suck... the new exotic auto is really good for ad clear and arc builds but some are already saying it sucks........smh ...i cant wait till friday when the new exotic drops.lol
It made me put the Osteo away, I don't think I played any Arc hardly at all last season. Now I've had to dust off the Arc builds.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
It made me put the Osteo away, I don't think I played any Arc hardly at all last season. Now I've had to dust off the Arc builds.
ohh and chaos reach is good again. u used it in the raid yesterday, did very good damage with geomags.........

using the autorifle and the warlock helmet that makes ion traces :mjlit: man its an ability spam party ....i may need to move some fragments around to build around blinding effects etc.....cant wait to unlock the seasonal mods......

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That Arc grenade artifact mod sounds great. I almost wish I hoarded enough bounties now. Heart Of Inmost Light is back on the menu. I was catching wreck without the mod last night.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
proof that d2g reddit is the most miserable section of hardcore addicts in gaming lol...

Bruh, the only one I've seen that gives them a run for their money is the F1 game subreddit. They legit find a reason to bytch about EVERYTHING. Literally EVERYTHING.