DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

In the past year or so alone they added a loadout feature, revamped the buildcrafting and armor mods, added weapon crafting, revamped each of the elemental classes and added stasis and strand classes as well:ohlawd:

giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
In the past year or so alone they added a loadout feature, revamped the buildcrafting and armor mods, added weapon crafting, revamped each of the elemental classes and added stasis and strand classes as well.

I gotta finish work on some of the expansions from 2. In the middle of Forsaken when I stopped.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Brehs I need help beating RON on master :damn:
Where y’all at :damn:
we got to final stance 2 but everyone ran out of heavy so wiped :mjlol: idc cuzz i only care for the adept weapons not the title but still lol its frustrating sometimes........

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i know that these streamers are all about getting views and stuff...any new weapon its suddenly crazy or insane,,,,and then when the end game comes they rarely use it.. or if a weapon doesnt do insane dps then it suck... the new exotic auto is really good for ad clear and arc builds but some are already saying it sucks........smh ...i cant wait till friday when the new exotic drops.lol