Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll come back during Lightfall. The seasonal model in gaming overall is wearing thin on me. :francis:

I'm thinking that's where I'm at with it, too. I'll eventually log in to pick up the season pass exotic, and maybe check out the exotic quest, but that's probably it.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Match Game gone.

Elemental Affinities gone.

Subclasses having built in Champion Counters.

Elemental Wells and Charged with Light getting streamlined.

Artifact Mods being changed into passive buffs, and no cost to reset.

I think I really might be ready to come back home, brehs. :mjcry:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Match Game gone.

I don't know what any of this means, but as a complete noob to the whole game is it a decent time to hop in or has too much happened and it will be hard to catch up/understand?

I see it's F2P (to a point) and my urge for a looter shooter is kickin in

:lupe:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what any of this means, but as a complete noob to the whole game is it a decent time to hop in or has too much happened and it will be hard to catch up/understand?

I see it's F2P (to a point) and my urge for a looter shooter is kickin in

:lupe:

I'd say now's a good time to get familiar, but all those changes are about to make playing a lot more streamlined near the end of next month.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Match Game gone.

yea, great changes, the also making the standard seasonal activities hard so that way the hardcores dont get bored to quickly.

I just want them to give more exotics anti champ benefits, and not just primaries, like for example agers specter could be overload etc, i aint got time for double primaries

Still got to fix pvp, ish is a mess...too many overshields lol.........of course it feels great to snipe a nikka with a void over shield or in well though :wow: specially with cloudstrike

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Stompees, Dunemarchers and Transversive Steps all are the sprint boosters exotics but the Titan and Warlock get an extra buff aside from speed(chained melee damage and auto reloads), while the Hunter gets reduced Airborne Effectiveness and that’s it.

I realize Hunters are strong in PvP but after playing with my Warlock character in PvE and PvP for the last week. They kind of wack in High-End content, was this always how they were kitted out.