bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
They just keep going left smh...improve the core game fukk a nerf..shyt most folks in high end use linears and the witherhoard nerf was not necessary..anyway whatever am coping god of war tonight and ff7 crisis core later on so am just gonna ignore em.

Am only paying for the base expansion fukk giving them 99 bucks for crap..if they have my money in advance no real motivation to make the seasons or game modes better

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They just keep going left smh...improve the core game fukk a nerf..shyt most folks in high end use linears and the witherhoard nerf was not necessary..anyway whatever am coping god of war tonight and ff7 crisis core later on so am just gonna ignore em.

Am only paying for the base expansion fukk giving them 99 bucks for crap..if they have my money in advance no real motivation to make the seasons or game modes better
TWAB that bad?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
no people being dramatic after a long season as always lol....

oh no witherhoard got nerfed - now people have to actually shoot a gun instead of letting that shyt cook enemies for free
nikka cut the bullshyt the game is dull and boring. instead of nerfing shyt make the game better.......the fukk u talk about learn to shoot as if nikkas are all using witherhoard in high end shyt lol..most folks are using bows and linears....linears are the definition of been precise lol the fukk.

Nerfing gally for what?? Outside of a few gms and raid encounters people were not using that as much one gally for a team of 3s . U see gally more in dares of eternity than GM's lmao idiots man how about making other weapon types good..nerfed lament and swords in general....grenade launchers are for the most part trash,machine guns, unless they have a perk like incandescent for add clear too me they are useless in high end shyt, so what do we get linears because they are the most ammo efficient IF U HIT YOUR fukking shots which most end game folks know how to do.

..linears have been for at least the last 2 seasons the dps meta...fix the core game instead,more strikes harder content so the shyt won't feel like a cake walk. And try to some what balance pvp wayyy to many cheesey weapons and ability spam...

how about giving each class real balance so folks don't feel like they only got one option..warlocks got shafted on all classes minus void..stasis is whatever. and am saying this as a hunter main..titans are cool for most subclasses but most of their supers are shyt without an exotic,same with warlocks

Again the main game is too easy and not enough content to fill a season buggy dungeon that... shyt feels they only want the new players to feel at home

Every season there is an exotic that is bugged or an event or a dungeon that is bugged.i mean literally for the last year at least one exotic armor piece is bugged...I bet u next Tuesday some shyt related to the new season will be bugged,either a progress , a weapon or an armor piece.....

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nikka cut the bullshyt the game is dull and boring. instead of nerfing shyt make the game better.......the fukk u talk about learn to shoot as if nikkas are all using witherhoard in high end shyt lol..most folks are using bows and linears....linears are the definition of been precise lol the fukk.

Nerfing gally for what?? Outside of a few gms and raid encounters people were not using that as much one gally for a team of 3s . U see gally more in dares of eternity than GM's lmao idiots man how about making other weapon types good..nerfed lament and swords in general....grenade launchers are for the most part trash,machine guns, unless they have a perk like incandescent for add clear too me they are useless in high end shyt, so what do we get linears because they are the most ammo efficient IF U HIT YOUR fukking shots which most end game folks know how to do.

..linears have been for at least the last 2 seasons the dps meta...fix the core game instead,more strikes harder content so the shyt won't feel like a cake walk. And try to some what balance pvp wayyy to many cheesey weapons and ability spam...

how about giving each class real balance so folks don't feel like they only got one option..warlocks got shafted on all classes minus void..stasis is whatever. and am saying this as a hunter main..titans are cool for most subclasses but most of their supers are shyt without an exotic,same with warlocks

Again the main game is too easy and not enough content to fill a season buggy dungeon that... shyt feels they only want the new players to feel at home

Every season there is an exotic that is bugged or an event or a dungeon that is bugged.i mean literally for the last year at least one exotic armor piece is bugged...I bet u next Tuesday some shyt related to the new season will be bugged,either a progress , a weapon or an armor piece.....
only point you proving is how butthurt you are at a balance patch when the game is braindead easy and more unengaging than ever after all the power creep

punching air in this long ass post lol... its been a long ass season and literally the majority of the community is playing other shyt while waiting for the new season. being mad about the state of destiny when an expansion is around the corner is the most played out shyt i swear

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They are focusing on the wrong shyt,see my post above.useless nerfs and buffs when the core game sucks....
Read it :snoop:
only point you proving is how butthurt you are at a balance patch when the game is braindead easy and more unengaging than ever after all the power creep

punching air in this long ass post lol... its been a long ass season and literally the majority of the community is playing other shyt while waiting for the new season. being mad about the state of destiny when an expansion is around the corner is the most played out shyt i swear
He's got some points. Most of the nerfs and damn near all of the buffs are wack. Bungie doesn't listen.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The balancing that happens, does so for content further in the roadmap (past the expansion release). At this point in D2s lifecycle, you're not going to get much change to the core of the game - might as well wait for D3 or whatever is beyond.

In my opinion, Bungie listens better than most studios/publishers.

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The balancing that happens, does so for content further in the roadmap (past the expansion release). At this point in D2s lifecycle, you're not going to get much change to the core of the game - might as well wait for D3 or whatever is beyond.

In my opinion, Bungie listens better than most studios/publishers.
We've been asking for simple quality of life improvements since D1. They don't listen that well.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The last couple of events have definitely been trash.
My tipping point was the haunted sector grind and making you run the clock out. Triumphs this season were more just time played than anything too specific of a challenge.

By the time I was leveled up the GM didn't hit the same and I was like okay.

I did a bunch of older content and grabbed some older exotics which was nice. Sadly, I've gone from doing raids every week to maybe doing it once this season. Maybe I wasn't hype about doing legacy raids remained (felt cheap), but I'm.hoping next expansion I'll run through a lot of the content I didn't do as much. I'm starting to think that may be the best way going forward. Just pick and choose what I care about and focus on that.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Read it :snoop:

He's got some points. Most of the nerfs and damn near all of the buffs are wack. Bungie doesn't listen.
listen to what - QOL has seen a massive improvement since a year ago lol. you couldn't even tell what buff came from where or what the timer was until just a few patches ago....

just because the game is a fine tuned machine for the upper echelon of pve mains, it doesn't mean a balance patch to keep things fresh is foreign or unheard of. the anxiety to this shyt doesn't match the level of change at all.

My tipping point was the haunted sector grind and making you run the clock out. Triumphs this season were more just time played than anything too specific of a challenge.

By the time I was leveled up the GM didn't hit the same and I was like okay.

I did a bunch of older content and grabbed some older exotics which was nice. Sadly, I've gone from doing raids every week to maybe doing it once this season. Maybe I wasn't hype about doing legacy raids remained (felt cheap), but I'm.hoping next expansion I'll run through a lot of the content I didn't do as much. I'm starting to think that may be the best way going forward. Just pick and choose what I care about and focus on that.
now this? yeah

the last two holiday events were garbage - but more than anything they showed off how aged they are in comparison to the post light 3.0 arenas and encounters. solstice may as well have been an empty ass field and the haunted lost sectors spent most of the time empty if there was a single player who knew how to gear properly.

they're basically artifacts prior to witch queen at this point that were only delivery systems for the newest monetization strategy... but nothing more clearly demonstrates the power creep in the game than those events compared to WQ/post-WQ activities