Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

At the end of light, there is darkness. And at the end of darkness is light. This conflict is what Lightfall–the penultimate expansion to Destiny 2’s epic Light and Darkness saga–is all about. It’s you and your fireteam standing against The Witness and Calus’s dark Shadow Legion. The stakes are everything, with the looming extinction of all life hanging in the balance. It’s the most monumental development to the six-year-old game, and the talented team at Bungie is making sure you feel the grandeur through the plot and an assortment of new gameplay additions.

You’re going to carry that weight: Lightfall looks to be one of the most powerful and emotionally heavy stories in the Destiny universe. With you as its central character (known as a Guardian), the savior battling against the end of the world, it all falls on you. The increased focus and pressure on you as the story’s hero adds to the plot’s stakes, giving your actions a greater weight than in previous expansions.

The introduction of The Witness: The ultimate nemesis of Destiny 2’s Light and Darkness Saga,The Witness, is finally entering the physical frame, adding to the urgency of Lightfall. This entity is unlike any you’ve encountered thus far. In its quest for total control, The Witness will immediately show that it is the coldest, most calculated, and reserved foe that any Guardian has ever fought.

A beautiful new destination: Lightfall is showing the world of Destiny in a new light. The cyberpunk-esque city of Neomuna is one of the most visually stunning locations in the game’s history. The architecture takes a more aerodynamic approach in its design, and the team brought that philosophy into every aspect, incorporating elements such as surf-like fins and sailboat-like ships. It’s all complemented by the vibrant neon color scheme of the city to create a vivid new aesthetic for the Destiny universe.

A new power awakens from within: Alongside the new adventures of Lightfall comes a new subclass power. Enter Strand—A cosmic web of life connected to everything around you. It is a thread of dark life that can be manipulated by any class in uniquely functional ways, offering variety and innovation to Destiny’s fast and hard-hitting combat. In the first mission, it was used to quickly zipline to different locations, grab onto vehicles to gain ground on enemies, and attack from afar.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I did finish it, why are you so disturbed :mjlol:

Your lies are what’s truly disturbing :picard:

breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

I don’t even know what a light level is :russ:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Who here got the LightFall pre-order with the annual pass?

I’m thinking I’ll most likely just get the regular expansion and a single season pass since I’ll be playing a lot of other games throughout the year, but if the extras are worth it I’ll cash out :lupe:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Who here got the LightFall pre-order with the annual pass?

I’m thinking I’ll most likely just get the regular expansion and a single season pass since I’ll be playing a lot of other games throughout the year, but if the extras are worth it I’ll cash out :lupe:
I did. I'm all in.