TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Stompees, Dunemarchers and Transversive Steps all are the sprint boosters exotics but the Titan and Warlock get an extra buff aside from speed(chained melee damage and auto reloads), while the Hunter gets reduced Airborne Effectiveness and that’s it.

I realize Hunters are strong in PvP but after playing with my Warlock character in PvE and PvP for the last week. They kind of wack in High-End content, was this always how they were kitted out.
Hunters are max difficulty for PvE, they require good to great builds and smart play. Zero brainless shyt like Lorelei or Well. The new Gyrfalcon invis damage buff build is good.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Hunters are max difficulty for PvE, they require good to great builds and smart play. Zero brainless shyt like Lorelei or Well. The new Gyrfalcon invis damage buff build is good.
that's.... actually a really good point lol

i didn't realize how much more work i had to put into buildcrafting until you said it :mjlol: falling star titans just eating free for years

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
does anyone still wanna argue that the game is filled with bugs after today? :skip: :martin:

Chef

All Star
Daps
The Titan look straight :manny:

Titan going to be CQB the shyt out everything with their kit.

The kit is straight just the Warlock and the Hunter looks so much more fun. Warlocks look more like a Necro(Favorite mage archetype) with the pets and stringing up marionettes with their melee. Hunters look dope with their multi hit melee ability and super.

Bungie has a good history of QoL updates so I’m sure down the pipeline, they’ll address anything if it’s lacking so not tripping.

But Titans getting a modified Khepri Horn as an ability is sus’.:pachaha: