TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
listen to what - QOL has seen a massive improvement since a year ago lol. you couldn't even tell what buff came from where or what the timer was until just a few patches ago....

just because the game is a fine tuned machine for the upper echelon of pve mains, it doesn't mean a balance patch to keep things fresh is foreign or unheard of. the anxiety to this shyt doesn't match the level of change at all.

now this? yeah

the last two holiday events were garbage - but more than anything they showed off how aged they are in comparison to the post light 3.0 arenas and encounters. solstice may as well have been an empty ass field and the haunted lost sectors spent most of the time empty if there was a single player who knew how to gear properly.

they're basically artifacts prior to witch queen at this point that were only delivery systems for the newest monetization strategy... but nothing more clearly demonstrates the power creep in the game than those events compared to WQ/post-WQ activities
What I'm saying is they've ignored shyt people have been asking for for the last SEVEN YEARS.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What I'm saying is they've ignored shyt people have been asking for for the last SEVEN YEARS.
and that's being overdramatic as fukk in every aspect lol

like the pvp shyt? not getting a new map for years? LOSING maps? - yeah that counts. this linear fusion/weapon balance stuff? come on.

come on.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
and that's being overdramatic as fukk in every aspect lol

like the pvp shyt? not getting a new map for years? LOSING maps? - yeah that counts. this linear fusion/weapon balance stuff? come on.

come on.
It's tony shyt they could do in a day, like automatic blue deletion. It took 5 years to get another 100 vault slots (we wanted double), as they introduce a new mechanic that eats vault. The extra data can't be that crazy, but ate we goi g to pretend MS, Amazon, or whoever they get their storage from couldn't extend whatever with a few clicks for a pittance, if anything.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tassi coming through with his quarterly "BUNGIE DOESN'T TELL US ANYTHING!!!! :sadcam: video.

He's not an idiot, so I really don't understand how he hasn't figured out that when it comes to non expansion seasons, the seasonal reset IS the promo. No matter how much everyone bytches, damn near every single streamer is going to put in a solid eight plus hours tomorrow to blow through a week of content in a day (only to complain about content drip a few days later), and that will drive any purchases of this season that haven't already been made.

Most of the players are burned out on the seasonal model right now anyway, so doing a full promo cycle would just be lighting the fuse on the "This season is the worst" bomb early. At this point, we just gotta hope that the Lightfall seasons mix shyt up a bit.

He's spot on about how silly it is to spoon feed story and info when you literally told everyone what's going to happen nearly three months from now when Lightfall comes out, though. :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It’s going down tomorrow boys:banderas:

I love it when a new season drops this by far my most played game it’s fukkin crack to me like literally :pachaha:
destiny players at the end of the season: how does bungie recover from this :francis: i need to learn how to play apex
destiny players at the beginning of a season: let me call out of work to play 20 hours straight :whoo:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tassi coming through with his quarterly "BUNGIE DOESN'T TELL US ANYTHING!!!! :sadcam: video.

He's not an idiot, so I really don't understand how he hasn't figured out that when it comes to non expansion seasons, the seasonal reset IS the promo. No matter how much everyone bytches, damn near every single streamer is going to put in a solid eight plus hours tomorrow to blow through a week of content in a day (only to complain about content drip a few days later), and that will drive any purchases of this season that haven't already been made.

Most of the players are burned out on the seasonal model right now anyway, so doing a full promo cycle would just be lighting the fuse on the "This season is the worst" bomb early. At this point, we just gotta hope that the Lightfall seasons mix shyt up a bit.

He's spot on about how silly it is to spoon feed story and info when you literally told everyone what's going to happen nearly three months from now when Lightfall comes out, though. :mjlol:

Right

I can’t stand those flakes that’s why I never watch a YouTuber or streamer

On another note I thought it was a joke when Bungie said they’re going to milk Destiny for 10 years but I was wrong:skip:

They really are squeezing every last juice out of this property and I love it

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Is it weird that they didn’t drop a reveal trailer the day before it goes live?

I don’t know from experience because this season was my first full season I played.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I don’t know from experience because this season was my first full season I played.
nah that's what they do now. they drop a patch notes with a lot of the gameplay changes and details for the coming season about a week or two out. then they drop the actual promo trailer as close to the launch as possible

they know the community is junkies at this point and a trailer at -01:00 will wash all their anxieties away :wtf:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Damn, brehs why did combine Control and Clash in the same playlist, shyt, I hate team deathmatch modes.

I just want my objective only mode back.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Lightfall drops February 28th, I still haven't paid for witch queen