twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm starting it for the first time now but one question how do I pause the game when I need to walk away :gucci:

aint no pause lmao u gotta hid in a cut if u tryna do something so u can't get hit...first timer ? good luck breh ima pray for ya :usure:

I go hide in corner cuz my damn son be losing his mind if I die I die only so much I can do with wifey in nursing school and work :manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If the exotic gear is lower than ur blue gear, do u use blue gear if it's bout good 10 or more points higher?or use exotic since it's perks are really good?

Last edited:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Level 4 - Power is at 40 :blessed:

That public event saved me and i gained a whole level by completing it :damn:

I am about to level up as high as I can so I can be ahead for the campaign missions

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
dont get what you didnt understand?....shaders in d1 just changed the color of your character's gear...you put it on, and the whole outfit changed to that color....

the shyt people are complaining about is how bungie changed the shader system:

in d1, once you got a shader, it was saved to your kiosk, so you could switch between shaders and didnt have to worry about losing it...you could always go back and put it on....

in d2, everything has a shader (gear, weapons, ghost, ship, sparrow), so you can really customize your look....the thing is, shaders are consumables though....so once you use up the number you have of 1, you have to get more randomly dropped for you and/or buy them from tess....also, if you can change shaders, you lose the one you have equipped...

...and this shyt has people bugging lol....people are really on bungie's boards going batshyt crazy over shaders....i dont get it, but all that lets me know is that if that's the thing people are complaining about, that means bungie did a hell of a job on the game.....

I just never understood how to customize... Things are easier in other games where there's a definite menu for it...:ld:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I mite keep doing public events and just grind and killing people to get my level up...is that thr best way brehs?

Romell

Superstar
Daps
So let's talk exotics. What y'all rocking with so far? I haven't found an exotic I like yet. Outside of mida and sunshot they're all meh. All of the armor exotics for the warlock that do X when an enemy is killed are useless in PVP. They should be buffed to do X when an enemy is hit. And the duplicates :snoop:. I have 3 karnstein armlets and 2 eye of the world's on day 5. :why: