Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
How do you play team death match or other online modes? I went to Shaxxx, yet it won't let me do crucible.

Daps
I just dont think I can fukk with this game after destiny 1 being such a fukking mess. After I played the demo I felt it was just slightly improved.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Some of the brehs on ps4 do the nightfall so the whole clan can get a powerful gear engram. Id do it on x1 but its like 5 of us :russ:

Let me know if you want to run it on XB. I hit 270 and I'm not sure I want to bother with LFG this early.

How do you play team death match or other online modes? I went to Shaxxx, yet it won't let me do crucible.
It should open for you after you make I to a certain point in the campaign.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lord Shaxx is too much in this game :lolbron:

I like it though, it lightens the mood

shax is that dude.....when you kill someone that is using a super and he says 'i bet he didnt see that coming, HA!' lol.....

reminds me: i gotta go to gamestop and get the shax pop figure...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally made it to nessus, and holy shyt...that place is huge and the look of it is amazing.....bungie did a hell of a job with the different looks of each location....

failsafe is a trip, and the convos between her and ghost be having me dying lol....

gonna finshing doing the lost sectors on nessus with my titan and hunter, then i'm moving on to lo....

speaking of public events: the hardest one to me so far has been the taken one...to get that shyt to turn heroic is a bytch...and then to fight the blightmaker, just damn lol....second might be the vex one...it isnt hard to turn heroic, but once you do, shyt really goes down lol.....

oh yea: finna saw the creature on titan last night...that shyt is so cool how it's just in the game chillin....i cant wait to find out what bungie has in store for it/us...hopefully we have to fight it or something associated with it....

speaking of bungie: i give them all the props in the world for this...they did a hell of a job on this game....they took all the shyt people liked from d1, and enhanced it...they took all the shyt people didnt like from d1, and improved it....you know they did a hell of a job when the main thing people complaining about is shaders....seriously, fukking shaders? get the fukk outta here lol....

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
finally made it to nessus, and holy shyt...that place is huge and the look of it is amazing.....bungie did a hell of a job with the different looks of each location....

failsafe is a trip, and the convos between her and ghost be having me dying lol....

gonna finshing doing the lost sectors on nessus with my titan and hunter, then i'm moving on to lo....

speaking of public events: the hardest one to me so far has been the taken one...to get that shyt to turn heroic is a bytch...and then to fight the blightmaker, just damn lol....second might be the vex one...it isnt hard to turn heroic, but once you do, shyt really goes down lol.....

oh yea: finna saw the creature on titan last night...that shyt is so cool how it's just in the game chillin....i cant wait to find out what bungie has in store for it/us...hopefully we have to fight it or something associated with it....

speaking of bungie: i give them all the props in the world for this...they did a hell of a job on this game....they took all the shyt people liked from d1, and enhanced it...they took all the shyt people didnt like from d1, and improved it....you know they did a hell of a job when the main thing people complaining about is shaders....seriously, fukking shaders? get the fukk outta here lol....

I still never understood the shader system...:dahell:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still never understood the shader system...:dahell:

dont get what you didnt understand?....shaders in d1 just changed the color of your character's gear...you put it on, and the whole outfit changed to that color....

the shyt people are complaining about is how bungie changed the shader system:

in d1, once you got a shader, it was saved to your kiosk, so you could switch between shaders and didnt have to worry about losing it...you could always go back and put it on....

in d2, everything has a shader (gear, weapons, ghost, ship, sparrow), so you can really customize your look....the thing is, shaders are consumables though....so once you use up the number you have of 1, you have to get more randomly dropped for you and/or buy them from tess....also, if you can change shaders, you lose the one you have equipped...

...and this shyt has people bugging lol....people are really on bungie's boards going batshyt crazy over shaders....i dont get it, but all that lets me know is that if that's the thing people are complaining about, that means bungie did a hell of a job on the game.....

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I tried to solo Nightfall last night at 264 :lolbron:...probably won't try that again for a while. Talk about a long 10 minutes.