Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
So let's talk exotics. What y'all rocking with so far? I haven't found an exotic I like yet. Outside of mida and sunshot they're all meh. All of the armor exotics for the warlock that do X when an enemy is killed are useless in PVP. They should be buffed to do X when an enemy is hit. And the duplicates :snoop:. I have 3 karnstein armlets and 2 eye of the world's on day 5. :why:
i got vigilance wing/strum/sunshot i also got 2 quests on deck for 2 more...i dont like how the strum shoots but its my strongest at 279

Romell

Superstar
Daps
So let's talk exotics. What y'all rocking with so far? I haven't found an exotic I like yet. Outside of mida and sunshot they're all meh. All of the armor exotics for the warlock that do X when an enemy is killed are useless in PVP. They should be buffed to do X when an enemy is hit. And the duplicates :snoop:. I have 3 karnstein armlets and 2 eye of the world's on day 5. :why:
Make that 4 karnstein armlets :snoop::why::mjcry:

D Easy219's Xbox One screenshots on XboxDVR.com

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
the game got its hooks in me again. i'm above 260 so if the clan nightfall challenge ain't completed by the time i get back from work, i'll squad up with y'all to run it

Tic_Tac_T_0

I see the COLI clan getting bigger, woke up and my phone got all these alerts
Screenshot_20170911_070858.png

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Currently level 9 and have to level to 11 to get to the next mission ("Sacrilege"). How can I speed up leveling twice to resume the campaign?