Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Currently level 9 and have to level to 11 to get to the next mission ("Sacrilege"). How can I speed up leveling twice to resume the campaign?

EVENTS AND ADVENTURES!!!

I finally hit level 20 with 215 power level last night. :blessed:

But I gotta max this shyt out before hitting the crucible.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I buggin? You gotta cop the "season pass" to get the updates in the future?

I watched a review of the game and heard that :yeshrug:

Correct me if I'm tripppin' breh

yea, you buggin lol....the season pass is for future dlc, which you dont have to get...

as for coppin the $90 version, that's to save you money on said dlc...the season pass costs like $40 by itself, so you save $10 if you cop the edition that includes it already....which again: you dont have to get at all....that shyt for people that know they will be playing the game all the way through.....

if you dont wanna do that, you can just wait...if they do like destiny 1, they will release editions that contain all the dlc as the game goes on...d1 had like 3 editions like that if i recall: 1 with the first 2 expansions; then 1 with the first 3 expansions; and finally 1 with all the expansions...

...the only thing about that though is if you wait, you will be behind all the people that were on from day 1....also, the game is kinda overwhelming at that point cause there is so much shyt to do to try to catch up....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just never understood how to customize... Things are easier in other games where there's a definite menu for it...:ld:

there might not be a menu, but the shyt is easy as hell: see a shader you like, put it on by putting it in the appropriate slot....in d1, it was a blanket shader for all your armor....in d2, you can go blanket or shade everything individually the same way....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the exotic gear is lower than ur blue gear, do u use blue gear if it's bout good 10 or more points higher?or use exotic since it's perks are really good?

since the game now uses your account instead of what you got on to judge your power level & decode engrams accordingly, i rock exotics and/or the gear with the best perks...while keeping a higher level piece there just in case i'm doing something that requires a high level....