dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Let me know if you want to run it on XB. I hit 270 and I'm not sure I want to bother with LFG this early.

It should open for you after you make I to a certain point in the campaign.

Whats your gt ill be on tonight after work

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting it for the first time now but one question how do I pause the game when I need to walk away :gucci:

there is no pause in destiny....you can do 1 of 2 things:

1) go to orbit...it's kinda like pause
2) if you doing something and dont wanna go to orbit, just chill...you get like 5-10 mins before the game kicks you back to orbit for inactivity....if you do this though, make sure you in a secluded place....cause if you are in a place with enemies, you will be shot...the ai doesnt give a fukk about you needing a break lol....

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
there is no pause in destiny....you can do 1 of 2 things:

1) go to orbit...it's kinda like pause
2) if you doing something and dont wanna go to orbit, just chill...you get like 5-10 mins before the game kicks you back to orbit for inactivity....if you do this though, make sure you in a secluded place....cause if you are in a place with enemies, you will be shot...the ai doesnt give a fukk about you needing a break lol....
I was talking about during like the beginning story Mission I guess I'm doing the epilogue now and I just found the lady with the falcon

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm my highest character is 274 and it dudes like on my list that's 290 :what:
Pay attention to gear with legendary mods when you start infusing gear. Legendary mods give a default +5 to power level during infusion. So when you start hitting the soft gear cap around 265 and above, this will help you push your power level to drag along gear from engrams and drops.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Pay attention to gear with legendary mods when you start infusing gear. Legendary mods give a default +5 to power level during infusion. So when you start hitting the soft gear cap around 265 and above, this will help you push your power level to drag along gear from engrams and drops.

I actually spoke to dude after my post and he said he started a new character, switched over his weapons, grind to 270+ and did his milestones at that light level which gave him higher light.

I just my warlock and hunter above 270 so bouta do the same :whew:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I loved the beta, but, I don't like having to cop a $90.00 version to get the full experience and the game not being as good on solo.

I might have to sit this one out for a while.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps