Derek Jeter dumps model Hannah Davis over her growing fame

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
sheesh…its like you nikkas really don't understand

smashing hundreds of woman is nothing, thats called college b

smashing hundreds of bad ass, internationally known, fap worthy chicks and not falling for marriage/an illegitimate seed once….that's just talent my friend

But he is bigger than them all. He is not us and he probably understands this. fukk it he's not chad Johnson or Antoine walker. He realizes after minka Kelly there is Megan fox and so on so why the fukk would he want to be attached to one. What is so hard to understand about the fact that a smart, intelligent, good looking guy can pull this off. No homo on this post but its just not the mind boggling to me.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
There is nothing suggesting that this dude is HOH.

:usure:

Yankees star Derek Jeter, one of New York’s most eligible hunks since his split with longtime gal pal Minka Kelly, is bedding a bevy of beauties in his Trump World Tower bachelor pad — and then coldly sending them home alone with gift baskets of autographed memorabilia.

The Yankees captain’s wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am kiss-offs came to light when he mistakenly pulled the stunt twice on the same woman — forgetting she had been an earlier conquest, a pal told The Post.

Derek has girls stay with him at his apartment in New York, and then he gets them a car to take them home the next day. Waiting in his car is a gift basket containing signed Jeter memorabilia, usually a signed baseball,” the friend dished.

“This summer, he ended up hooking up with a girl who he had hooked up with once before, but Jeter seemed to have forgotten about the first time and gave her the same identical parting gift, a gift basket with a signed Derek Jeter baseball,” the pal said.

“He basically gave her the same gift twice because he’d forgotten hooking up with her the first time!”

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Its not talent. Its something that is very peculiar

again, there is nothing peculiar about it. didn't you just say you weren't accusing him of being gay? Once you rule that out, the following becomes obvious:
- jeter has an unlimited pipeline of p*ssy
- females love superficial relationships
- jeter does not want to get married
- jeter does not want kids
- jeter has a non disclosure agreement
- jeter has been snipped
- jeter does for a living what kanye can only boast about WRT to Amber Rose

boom boom boom

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You would think in this day and age a text msg screen cap at least but nothing.

He doesn't allow cell phones in his house, he has a basket next to the door where everyone places it when they enter.

And can we stop with the gay shyt? Some people want everyone to be fukkin gay

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
But he is bigger than them all. He is not us and he probably understands this. fukk it he's not chad Johnson or Antoine walker. He realizes after minka Kelly there is Megan fox and so on so why the fukk would he want to be attached to one. What is so hard to understand about the fact that a smart, intelligent, good looking guy can pull this off. No homo on this post but its just not the mind boggling to me.

BECAUSE ATHLETES DO NOT PULL THIS OFF

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

Most of these athletes don't that's the whole point.

Of course a gang of "smart, intelligent, good looking guy" from around your way can pull this off. But they not in the spotlight like Jeter. A Derek Jeter drama story is like the holy grail for TMZ. This dude is the teflon don of the dating game. His record so far is unblemished

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
again, there is nothing peculiar about it. didn't you just say you weren't accusing him of being gay? Once you rule that out, the following becomes obvious:
- jeter has an unlimited pipeline of p*ssy
- jeter does not want to get married
- jeter does not want kids
- jeter has a non disclosure agreement
- jeter has been snipped
- jeter does for a living what kanye can only boast about WRT to Amber Rose

boom boom boom
And from everything we know about athletes and Males in general the confluence of these things to create the "Jeter Experience" = Peculiar

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He doesn't allow cell phones in his house, he has a basket next to the door where everyone places it when they enter.

And can we stop with the gay shyt? Some people want everyone to be fukkin gay
Where is a link to the basket story?

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
BECAUSE ATHLETES DO NOT PULL THIS OFF

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

H
Most of these athletes don't that's the whole point.

Of course a gang of "smart, intelligent, good looking guy" from around your way can pull this off. But they not in the spotlight like Jeter. A Derek Jeter drama story is like the holy grail for TMZ. This dude is the teflon don of the dating game. His record so far is unblemished

I get this isn't the majority but. People would rather act likes he's gay or its all lies is what gets me just because he has handled his fame better than 99% of people. We throw shots at him and second guess the greatness. He is hope for humanity if you ask me.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
lol again, aren't you the same one who said you are not calling him gay. Man up and speak your mind instead of tip toeing around your point.
I don't think he is gay... I jus don't think he is having sex with all the women he linked too.