Derek Jeter dumps model Hannah Davis over her growing fame

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His own wing? Man at this point they should name the whole joint after him....

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
I wonder if its an insecurity issue maybe he doesn't want his girl to be more famous than him? The other factor is that he then knows the girl is possibly using him to get famous herself

Its gonna be hard for the guy to ever settle down because he clearly gets tired ...the only way he gets married I think is if his wife allows him to date other females while they are married in an unconventional marriage type of way
he probably just has dignity and doesn't want a chick who's going to be out there most definitely fukking and sucking every dude to further her career. He probably seen tons of teammates and dudes in other leagues share the same p*ssy over and over again and like any normal person would be like ya you can keep that. Dudes acting like he's megaman for not getting a girl pregnant.:russ: It's super easy to not get a girl pregnant if you aren't a dummy simp.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
best thing is he don't get married so it can't become a scandal.

the media can't say shyt to a single rich man fukkin a bunch of women.

he's just having fun out there
OrynZGz.png

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
they sign those no show clause contracts like how dwight baby moms can't even say his name

They came from their child custody battle though

That's different
to be fukkin all that quality a-list p*ssy and NOT slip up after all these years. I'm sure he's had alcohol over the years, and drunk fukking typically leads to poor decisions in contraception.

man, thats an unheard of level of discipline. :damn:

It really makes no sense.

Unless he is not fukking these chicks like I said

I haven't read all these pages but...

I'm saying tho...

You like "privacy" in your relationship...but you only date famous bytches....
Never long term...a year or so, and they bounce...or get bounced...:comeon:

They never trash you....

You have no kids....

:patrice:

If Jeter is NOT gay, then he clearly gets these heaux to sign confidentiality agreements AND he's had a vasectomy. Damn near 40 and allegedly gets p*ssy by the metric ton and never slipped up? This nikka use teflon condoms or sumn? There's paperwork involved here in some fashion. Gotta be. None of these broads never even tweeted a sub at him? If he is what yall think he is, he should write a book. I'd buy that shyt like :popcorn:

The only thing that make sense is that he isn't fukking these chicks.

Y'all don't here me though

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
You guys must hang around to many dumb nikkas and chicken head to think its hard not getting a bytch pregnant. I know tons of corporate dudes who smash hundreds of women with no seeds to show for it. You meet women who have drive and their own shyt going on and they're not trying to get pregnant Either. These are early twenties, rich white women take precaution and its not that hard of a thing to do. It also extremely obvious which men are insecure themselves to just assume he's gay.... Naw even without the money he's probably just better at women than someone with 15'000 message board post

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
You guys must hang around to many dumb nikkas and chicken head to think its hard not getting a bytch pregnant. I know tons of corporate dudes who smash hundreds of women with no seeds to show for it.

sheesh…its like you nikkas really don't understand

smashing hundreds of woman is nothing, thats called college b

smashing hundreds of bad ass, internationally known, fap worthy chicks and not falling for marriage/an illegitimate seed once….that's just talent my friend

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
some others posters and their I'm opposite of everything act is getting tired. Real fast. No one asked you to click on this thread.

:dwillhuh:

He's not just a member of the hard on hoes movement, he's also the president.:king:

His own wing? Man at this point they should name the whole joint after him....
There is nothing suggesting that this dude is HOH.

Like I said earlier y'all have built a narrative that this (below) is what's happening when it is clearly not going down like that

Where he calls these women up, they fukk a few times, when they start to catch feelings, he hits them with the :camby: and leaves them with something to remember him by.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
sheesh…its like you nikkas really don't understand

smashing hundreds of woman is nothing, thats called college b

smashing hundreds of bad ass, internationally known, fap worthy chicks and not falling for marriage/an illegitimate seed once….that's just talent my friend
Its not talent. Its something that is very peculiar