Derek Jeter dumps model Hannah Davis over her growing fame

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's really not that hard to avoid impregnating a girl. Just make sure you're dating someone who has shyt going for them and takes the proper precautions.

You all comparing Jeter to some of these other dumbass athletes who are out here fukking strippers, waitresses and video hoes raw

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'll never understand why it seems like nobody is taking Jeter's GOAT blueprint and applying it to their lives. Marrying slores, staying with these attention craving bytches, having kids...throw that shyt in the bushes and pay attention to the GOAT, brehs.

This nikka probably got some secret supplemental pill that kills his sperm so he can bust in chicks raw with no worries :wow:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll never understand why it seems like nobody is taking Jeter's GOAT blueprint and applying it to their lives. Marrying slores, staying with these attention craving bytches, having kids...throw that shyt in the bushes and pay attention to the GOAT, brehs.

This nikka probably got some secret supplemental pill that kills his sperm so he can bust in chicks raw with no worries :wow:
carl crawford hasnt been paying attention

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
It's really not that hard to avoid impregnating a girl. Just make sure you're dating someone who has shyt going for them and takes the proper precautions.

You all comparing Jeter to some of these other dumbass athletes who are out here fukking strippers, waitresses and video hoes raw
this

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town

he probably just has chicks takes birth control or just pulls out. Pulling out and blowing all over hannah davis face is probably better than raw skeeting.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Everyone he is linked to he has more money than them.

Any of those chicks that have Jeters baby would secure their future.

You're fooling yourself if think these chicks aren't trying to get pregnant.

They aint having sex.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
first they say if you cant be faithful then start being honest and dont get sloppy with it by making outside babies

then when you never marry and always use protection they say you're gay

:manny: this thread is literally the first time i have ever seen someone suggest jeter or clooney was gay. i dont even see any evidence

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I wonder if its an insecurity issue maybe he doesn't want his girl to be more famous than him? The other factor is that he then knows the girl is possibly using him to get famous herself

Its gonna be hard for the guy to ever settle down because he clearly gets tired ...the only way he gets married I think is if his wife allows him to date other females while they are married in an unconventional marriage type of way

To have these kind of "problems" in life is :banderas:

calh45

Cal
Daps
:patrice:

I dunno if I could congratulate him for this one. She kinda bad and she got her own money. Mariah made sense cause she was kinda nuts. Minka is bad too, but she's c-list celeb. Hannah is the next one as far as supermodels go. I get him not wanting to get played, but if he wants to settle down with a woman on his level she's gotta be an actress/model/in the spotlight in some way cause we all know he ain't wifing no waitresses

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Idiots really in here making multiple post to defend their boo Jeter and coming up with outlandish scenarios for why he has defied all human behavior where every other heterosexual male has failed

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's incredible that this dude after almost 18 years is still batting 1000 in life with fame.