:bryan:
Not to mention the hundreds of random hoes sitting on the bench... :wow:
original.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I could see dude probably having a vasectomy and a non disclosure letter, why that wouldn't be seen as part of his game is beyond me? We live in a world where jump offs steal used condoms in hope of making a baby through science and you can't even pay a stripper $1 million to have an abortion because she knows she can get more money having the baby. :stopitslime: its a dirty game and these ho's is playing to win bruhs.

To make matters worse tabloids like TMZ makes them semi celebrities for acting like that. So why shouldn't Jeter protect himself? its the smart thing to do, and he seems happy. Far too often men who are intelligent in every other aspect of their lives go full retard over some p*ssy and regret it the rest of their lives.:upsetfavre:

Also give him credit besides random breezes (whose opinions on him doesn't matter unless he fukks up and knocks them up) all his long term relationships are with women who are making major moves in their own industries as well and could almost be seen as his peers. They use him to springboard their careers and he gets a few months of companionship and consensual sex. Why anyone would begrudge him that is beyond me.:ehh:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wanna know the nikka who died and got reincarnated as derek jeter. must have been like mother theresa or MLK or someshyt