Derek Jeter dumps model Hannah Davis over her growing fame

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Idiots really in here making multiple post to defend their boo Jeter and coming up with outlandish scenarios for why he has defied all human behavior where every other heterosexual male has failed

Why would you prefer if to be the opposite, where do you have proof that none of the stories are true? Why do you want him to be gay so badly? Why do you think men only have the option of getting women pregnant or being gay?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Why would you prefer if to be the opposite, where do you have proof that none of the stories are true? Why do you want him to be gay so badly? Why do you think men only have the option of getting women pregnant or being gay?

Not getting women pregnant doesn't mean your gay. Not getting married doesn't mean your gay. Those two in conjunction with old age raise the odds significantly, though. Diddy did it right. Hugh Hef did it right. Nick Cannon was on the right path before he married Mariah. Derek Jeter? He's just gay and I'm a Michigan man, just like him, so calling a proud alumnus out for the fruit that he is comes with no agenda.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Not getting women pregnant doesn't mean your gay. Not getting married doesn't mean your gay. Those two in conjunction with old age raise the odds significantly, though. Diddy did it right. Hugh Hef did it right. Nick Cannon was on the right path before he married Mariah. Derek Jeter? He's just gay and I'm a Michigan man, just like him, so calling a proud alumnus out for the fruit that he is comes with no agenda.

Based off what proof? Reading between the lines? Your gaydar? Give me a break....

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

nikka, Diddy actually IS gay tho. :wtf:

Call me when Xzibit tells the tale of Derek Jeter taking him to a gay bar, or when Jeter's associates are known to have fukked with trannies and been cool with pedophiles. :childplease:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nikka, Diddy actually IS gay tho. :wtf:

Call me when Xzibit tells the tale of Derek Jeter taking him to a gay bar, or when Jeter's associates are known to have fukked with trannies and been cool with pedophiles. :childplease:

If you say so. Diddy at worst is bisexual, Jeter is a full blown flamer.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If you say so. Diddy at worst is bisexual, Jeter is a full blown flamer.

Well it's no proof Jeter is gay, the only so called evidence is the fact that he isn't married or has kids which is an enviable position lots of men are too stupid/simpish/horny to reach. It's obvious he goes after career oriented women who take their appearance seriously which knocks two birds with one stone. Meanwhile, Diddy goes to gay bars, Biggie hung out with pedos, and Mister Cee fukks trannies. You gon need a little more proof on this one. :yeshrug:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Well it's no proof Jeter is gay, the only so called evidence is the fact that he isn't married or has kids which is an enviable position lots of men are too stupid/simpish/horny to reach. It's obvious he goes after career oriented women who take their appearance seriously which knocks two birds with one stone. Meanwhile, Diddy goes to gay bars, Biggie hung out with pedos, and Mister Cee fukks trannies. You gon need a little more proof on this one. :yeshrug:

I don't need any proof to have an opinion. Jeter is going to be the first person to call the tabloids about the next dime "he dates" :heh:

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't need any proof to have an opinion. Jeter is going to be the first person to call the tabloids about the next dime "he dates" :heh:
Never seen you post dumb shyt.. but I gotta say you're coming off mad insecure. You're admitting that you have no evidence in any way, shape, or form that he is gay.. you just want it to be that way. Pretty fukked up.