Derek Jeter dumps model Hannah Davis over her growing fame

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
most of the women he has dated have been singers, actresses, models. They're not basketball wives looking for fame. They probably all have publicists and PR. Talking bad about Jeter would take away from their careers.

they sign those no show clause contracts like how dwight baby moms can't even say his name

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
even more crazy is how after decades of fukkin fly women, he has yet to slip up and knock one of these hoes up. I mean if he is with a broad for 2 or 3 years at a time, I doubt he's using a rubber and what not. how does he do it????? :mindblown:

Of course he's using rubbers. I doubt he's getting snipped, and I know he's not leaving his fate in the hands of some upstart model chick or anyone else, really.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Of course he's using rubbers. I doubt he's getting snipped, and I know he's not leaving his fate in the hands of some upstart model chick or anyone else, really.

to be fukkin all that quality a-list p*ssy and NOT slip up after all these years. I'm sure he's had alcohol over the years, and drunk fukking typically leads to poor decisions in contraception.

man, thats an unheard of level of discipline. :damn:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't read all these pages but...

I'm saying tho...

You like "privacy" in your relationship...but you only date famous bytches....
Never long term...a year or so, and they bounce...or get bounced...:comeon:

They never trash you....

You have no kids....

:patrice:

If Jeter is NOT gay, then he clearly gets these heaux to sign confidentiality agreements AND he's had a vasectomy. Damn near 40 and allegedly gets p*ssy by the metric ton and never slipped up? This nikka use teflon condoms or sumn? There's paperwork involved here in some fashion. Gotta be. None of these broads never even tweeted a sub at him? If he is what yall think he is, he should write a book. I'd buy that shyt like :popcorn:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
to be fukkin all that quality a-list p*ssy and NOT slip up after all these years. I'm sure he's had alcohol over the years, and drunk fukking typically leads to poor decisions in contraception.

man, thats an unheard of level of discipline. :damn:
No one said it was easy, but it's worth it.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm saying tho...
You like "privacy" in your relationship...but you only date famous bytches....
Never long term...a year or so, and they bounce...or get bounced...:comeon:

They never trash you....

You have no kids....

:patrice:

If Jeter is NOT gay, then he clearly gets these heaux to sign confidentiality agreements AND he's had a vasectomy. Damn near 40 and allegedly gets p*ssy by the metric ton and never slipped up? This nikka use teflon condoms or sumn? There's paperwork involved here in some fashion. Gotta be. None of these broads never even tweeted a sub at him? If he is what yall think he is, he should write a book. I'd buy that shyt like :popcorn:

he's gotta have some kinda non-disclosure agreement set up and signed upon the first encounter with these broads.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
even more crazy is how after decades of fukkin fly women, he has yet to slip up and knock one of these hoes up. I mean if he is with a broad for 2 or 3 years at a time, I doubt he's using a rubber and what not. how does he do it????? :mindblown:

See, but this is explainable because hes only fukks with models and actresses who aint tryin to get pregnant, so they on the same page there. But females have feelings, no matter who they are, and for not one of his ex's to talk slick about him after he moves on from them is beyond comprehension. I cant explain that. I understand cats got game and all that, but this nikka on some david blaine sht or something with these females emotions.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How the hell does applauding jester equal hating women

These fatherless SIMPs of today, anything that a man does not following the PC format he hates women :wtf:

Jester is applauded because he's never afraid to cut the cord and leave, he's been.doing this for years no children, no ex wife, no screen caps of text msgs, no crying MMS video, no going back for a second go at it,

Jeter has a script that many men should follow, leave when red flags come up and abide by the rules you always set,