Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
But it's pretty clear Jeter isn't anti women

Like @No_bammer_weed said

No woman one is bad mouthing Jeter

I do think they have created a narrative around Jeter

Where he calls these women up, they fukk a few times, when they start to catch feelings, he hits them with the :camby: and leaves them with something to remember him by.

I think it's far from that

If I had to guess.... I don't think Jeter is having sex with these women.

There is no other way this transaction will work like this... so well for so long

:dwillhuh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if any one is gay at this point but what I've noticed is Any man who doesn't get married or have kids after a certain age is accused of being a homosexual.
its a feminist thing to pressure males into settling down and having kids with one woman instead of acting how he wants to act and CAN act, aka pulling a multitude of willing girls who will do anything :ufdup:

but since no one ever complains about jeter and clooney, they dont have the easy outs in the argument

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ok... 2 of 3 were in relationships and it didn't work out

The Chad situation... He abused her and she left... She should be commended for that

The dodgers player is marrying the future mother of his child... What's wrong with that?

The whole situation is very weird

Money and gifts don't stop feelings from being hurt On both sides

nikka go write a poem or something

:camby:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Jeter is definitely a fruit. He gets to have the baddest bytches in the world as his "girlfriend" for a year or so and they get fame and exposure from being his "girlfriend". How you gonna have all them bytches and not had one damn bad word spoke about you? Dude is most definitely gay.

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of the women he has dated have been singers, actresses, models. They're not basketball wives looking for fame. They probably all have publicists and PR. Talking bad about Jeter would take away from their careers.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Whats even more crazy about all this is that to my knowledge none of his ex broads have ever bad mouthed him, or babbled some expose "My time with Jeter" b.s to a gossip rag. They all stay on the hush. The pump and dump is one thing, but I dont know how he pulls THAT off.

even more crazy is how after decades of fukkin fly women, he has yet to slip up and knock one of these hoes up. I mean if he is with a broad for 2 or 3 years at a time, I doubt he's using a rubber and what not. how does he do it????? :mindblown: