Derek Jeter dumps model Hannah Davis over her growing fame

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Derek Jeter looking mighty :flabbynsick: right now. Double chin:flabbynsick:, Balding :flabbynsick:

Hold up this nikka only 39?:ohhh: I thought he was in his mid 40s.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
He doesn't allow cell phones in his house, he has a basket next to the door where everyone places it when they enter.

And can we stop with the gay shyt? Some people want everyone to be fukkin gay

Its a ploy to shame men into getting married.

You're famous, wealthy, live in a penthouse loft overlooking central park, you fukk loads of women every year, have no major responsibility outside of work. Why would you trade that in for a wife and a house in Connecticut? :scusthov: Unless youre really really concerned with leaving a legacy and having kids, then you gotta understand for some men, they don't really see the point. God knows, he has all the companionship he could ever need :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
So a wealthy, famous athlete chooses to date a countless number of top-tier models and actresses and at no point is put in the unfortunate position of having a child out of wedlock (unlike a number of these clueless athletes), and the obvious conclusion is that he's gay.

Got it. :ohhh:

The Coliseum has been on a roll between this thread and the thread that accuses Jay-Z of being dikkrider because he was at a Nets game with Russell Wilson

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
the goat

soulja-boy-crying.png

jeter don't love dem hoes
who is this dude?

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My god the caping for these celebrities disturbs the shyt out of me. Message to the average Coli poster, these niccas you takin -E- bullets for never see your loyalty. Stand down stans and give it a rest.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
People are really trying to slander Jeter's impeccable rep with the ladies huh?

The reason he's different from other athletes is the type of quality of women he's publically dealt with. Have you ever seen Alba, Minka or any of the other girls acting crazy before or after they dealt with Jeter? No. They were all at the blossoming point of their careers (sans Mariah) and having a kid or some type of drama would've been bad for their careers.

And it really isn't hard to not get a girl pregnant. All it takes is discipline & birth control. Not every heterosexual male is sloppy with women like D Howard or Cromartie.

We need to continue to :salute: Jeter for showing us how you're supposed to play the game.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some of these responses :scusthov::camby:

yea, jeter needed to hold down ALL these fine ass chicks as beards, instead of just a few to cover his story :russ: stop clownin

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

that's what you been waiting for :youngsabo::smugbiden:

gotta win the division so Meredith can get it :to:

Whats even more crazy about all this is that to my knowledge none of his ex broads have ever bad mouthed him, or babbled some expose, "My time with Jeter" b.s ish to a gossip rag, or whateva. They all stay on the hush. Eating it, beating it, and deleting it is one thing, but I dont know how he pulls THAT off.

:ohhh: I don't think they even get asked about him in interviews.