Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Okay, so now that we know it' white supremacy, then what?

From reading responses here, everyone basically acknowledges white supremacy is the problem. Some people say some dudes just need to make better choices under these fukked up conditions. That's their solution. What is yours?
You're lying though because it seems as if most people are agreeing with Denzel that the system of white supremacy isn't the problem and that all blacks need to do is make better decisions.

We can't even be honest about our situation. We don't even have the collective courage to face the truth, hence Denzel's comments and the blacks cosigning. We want to give whites a pass and victim blame each other.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Okay, so now that we know it' white supremacy, then what?

I asked this exact same question pages ago :

Tomorrow Nov, 25th 2017 all black people on planet Earth wakes up with the knowledge of what and who the drivers of our plight are.

What's next? :lupe:

But still haven't gotten an answer.

And the ironic part is that whatever their answer to this question is IT STILL LEADS BACK TO US (BLACKS) TAKING ACTION unless their answer is waiting for the white man to take his foot off our necks and to fix things for us.

So again, what's the answer to eradicating the system? Blacks ultimately uniting and fighting the system or for the white man to fix it for us?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
He's just as much of a c00n/cracker as you are. Y'all aren't c00ns for saying blacks should do better,m. You're c00ns for defending the racist system put in place to deliberately keep blacks from doing better.

you're a simpleton

if you jump in a lions cage and get mauled, and I tell your absentee father, hey if you would have been around to teach him not to go into the lions den. Am I defending the lion for mauling you or looking for antidotes for the problem?

The issue is your simple mind cannot differentiate the two, so for you everyone who doesn't seen the lion as the ONLY issue is a cac, cracker, c00n, and other elementary taunts you choose to use

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I asked this exact same question pages ago :

But still haven't gotten an answer.

And the ironic part is that whatever their answer to this question is IT STILL LEADS BACK TO US (BLACKS) TAKING ACTION unless their answer is waiting for the white man to take his foot off our necks and to fix things for us.

So again, what's the answer to eradicating the system? Blacks ultimately uniting and fighting the system or for the white man to fix it for us?

there you go - it's in our hands, we can march, riot, protest, ...the choices are ours...we are the soul controllers of our destiny

it's like slave mentality to wait for white man to change for you so you can progress...you think your woke @Gravity but what makes you any different then a black man in chains tending the crops?

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
You're lying though because it seems as if most people are agreeing with Denzel that the system of white supremacy isn't the problem and that all blacks need to do is make better decisions.

We can't even be honest about our situation. We don't even have the collective courage to face the truth, hence Denzel's comments and the blacks cosigning. We want to give whites a pass and victim blame each other.

Okay, let's say some brehs just can't be convinced.

The brehs that do acknowledge and see it the same way you see it, what would you tell them they should do?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
i thought he was being sarcastic. but maybe not.

either way, your initial post was on point. actions speak much louder than words. :salute:

i was being sarcastic, i let @THE RETIRED SKJ go in cuz his words are truly meant for @Gravity and others...and he came back with such a powerful reply , just let him eat. Ill take the it

its funny for years I've arguing this same subject, gotten negged out the ass, and now there's some actual woke brothers out here who realize we don't need to play in the system...we can bypass it all together and do us.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you're a simpleton

if you jump in a lions cage and get mauled, and I tell your absentee father, hey if you would have been around to teach him not to go into the lions den. Am I defending the lion for mauling you or looking for antidotes for the problem?
This is a stupid analogy that doesn't make sense. The racist system isn't something that blacks just jump in. Using your attempted analogy, blacks are purposely thrown in the lion's cage and you're saying that being thrown in doesn't matter and if blacks are eaten by the lion then it's their fault. You're acknowledging that the system is racist and corrupt while denying that it effects the circumstances that blacks are in. You're just a fukking idiot.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This is a stupid analogy that doesn't make sense. The racist system isn't something that blacks just jump in. Using your attempted analogy, blacks are purposely thrown in the lion's cage and you're saying that being thrown in doesn't matter and if blacks are eaten by the lion then it's their fault. You're acknowledging that the system is racist and corrupt while denying that it effects the circumstances that blacks are in. You're just a fukking idiot.

so how do young black men get put in the system? Are you saying there are forced to commit petty crimes? they are forced out of the institutions of education and centers of social awareness (chuch, community centers, etc etc)?

No one is denying the effects of a racist system. It's perpetual, several posters have asked you what the solution is and you keep saying the same thing , like a parrot. We get it , there's a racist system. There's a system built against impoverished people. What's your SOLUTION. Stop repeating the same thing.

there's a lion in the cage....how do you avoid the lion????

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
African Americans, mostly adult males, due to “vigorous and selective enforcement of laws and discriminatory sentencing,” made up the vast majority—but not all—of the convicts leased

that was back when black men were being locked up because they was poor and unemployed...they called it vagrancy...all the system did was find a better way to lock up black males for being poor and unemployed...but maybe im wrong...maybe the system we have now aint the same as the old racist one..and black culture really does make it easy for the system to do what it has always done easily...

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Okay, let's say some brehs just can't be convinced.

The brehs that do acknowledge and see it the same way you see it, what would you tell them they should do?
The people who see it the way that I see it, are the one's who get it. They're already part of the solution.

Stop being a bytch and come out and directly state your position. Do you deny that systematic racism is the root cause of the issues facing the black community? You cats like to tap dance around shyt too much. A lot of you don't even believe in systematic white supremacy you're just too p*ssy to come out and directly say it.
so how do young black men get put in the system? Are you saying there are forced to commit petty crimes? they are forced out of the institutions of education and centers of social awareness (chuch, community centers, etc etc)?

No one is denying the effects of a racist system. It's perpetual, several posters have asked you what the solution is and you keep saying the same thing , like a parrot. We get it , there's a racist system. There's a system built against impoverished people. What's your SOLUTION. Stop repeating the same thing.

there's a lion in the cage....how do you avoid the lion????
You don't get it tho. You spent the first parapgraph asking stupid questions that prove you don't believe that systematic racism is oppressing blacks. The problem with these discussions is that people on your side of the issue are completely dishonest. You say that you aren't denying the effects of systematic racism but that's exactly what you're doing.

Yes, the system forces blacks to commit crimes by keeping blacks economically disenfranchised and locked out of the legal economic structure.

Yes, blacks are sabotaged and Discriminates against in both private and public education.

Stop being a bytch and just admit that you don't really believe in systematic racism against blacks.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Look up Kalief Browder, cac.
that has nothing to do with my argument. that hasn’t to be the stupidest blanket suggestion I’ve heard as well. you can tell you really have no point because you’d neg me and tell me to die slow instead of actually talk and have a point.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
T

I totally approve your message.

In this forum there are numerous keyboard activists who never do anything but hating.

Criticise a famous black role model who reached the very top of his field with no scandal attached but praise idiotie, self destructive and irresponsable rapper like 2017 Lil Wayne or Meek Mill is the the signature move of this forum..
It’s not even about who the praise. They praise themselves and steer away from humility or any action that makes them appear remorseful and wrong. and they are prepared to attempt to tear down anyone who doesn’t agree with them.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:heh:since when has the us court system and white supremacy/white racism been two different things?...dred scott?..plessy v ferguson..jack johnson?...the lines ain't blurred..they are black and white and people can see them clearly if they not ignorant or full of shyt...im guessing you are both (ignorant and full of shyt)...you the only one here that think the us court system aint racist:mjpls:...dont bother replying if you aint got nothing better to type than calling me retarded...
No one said the US court system isn’t racist EXCEPT YOU. let’s get one thing straight: don’t say I said something I didn’t say. that’s why I say you’re blurring the lines. You can’t even rearticulate my points correct, that’s why I know your comprehension is low and you’re missing Denzel’s point. And, instead of being humble about it you’d rather keep saying shyt I DIDNT SAY. It’s like, why even have a discussion with someone who’s gonna act retarded and say I said something I didn’t say?

Why you gonna lie on me and say I said shyt? That’s why I’m calling you retarded. There ain’t no question about it. You keep saying I said something I didn’t, I’m gonna call you retarded.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
The people who see it the way that I see it, are the one's who get it. They're already part of the solution.

Stop being a bytch and come out and directly state your position. Do you deny that systematic racism is the root cause of the issues facing the black community? You cats like to tap dance around shyt too much. A lot of you don't even believe in systematic white supremacy you're just too p*ssy to come out and directly say it.

I don't have a position since i'm not black (Asian). Just following the discussion :yeshrug:

I see on one side brehs saying people gotta make better decisions under the fukked up conditions. Then i see you on the other side calling those people c00ns and shyt. So i asked what your solutions are. Just curious to be honest:yeshrug:

Last edited: