Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Im a sellout because I believe and practice personal responsibility? Is it that hard to stop commiting petty crimes and not being at the mercy of the "corrupt" justice system?
You're a sellout c00n because you're giving cover defending a system that you acknowledge is racist and corrupt. That's the literal definition of a c00n. Your stupid ass "is it that hard to not commit crimes" questions are nothing but a deflection. The fact is that blacks are victims of systematic discrimination based on race and that systematic discrimination is the root cause of the broken family structure. Those are facts which means that you are wrong.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
This is literally what white racists say so what makes you any different? :heh: c00ns in here giving white supremacy "yea it's fukked up but....." pass.

Its not about you as an individual, c00n. You're not the only successful individual black person here. It's about the collective dummy. Black people that have achieved individual success does not negate the system that aims to oppress blacks as a whole. The only thing you're a testament of is how little it takes for blacks to sell and be used against their own.

Curious to know what you think is the solution.

The same people who created the sysem will not change it, you know that. So what's next?:patrice:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Im a sellout because I believe and practice personal responsibility? Is it that hard to stop commiting petty crimes and not being at the mercy of the "corrupt" justice system?
I wouldnt even bother anymore breh. As someone mentioned earlier, nikkas are in here just mad because theyre not able to fukk off and get in trouble with the law getting the same treatment as white folks. Anyone with common sense would see that no ones saying that blacks would avoid prison altogether if they cleaned their act up at home, but that far lesser would end up trapped by the system if they did. Its that simple, but nah, I guess these nikkas out here getting popped with guns and dope on em and the women getting impregnated by em are simply victims of circumstance. Its all the white mans fault, white people forced them to make those choices :mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Curious to know what you think is the solution.

The same people who created the sysem will not change it, you know that. So what's next?:patrice:
The first step to solving a problem is acknowledging that it exists. You can't treat cancer by pretending that it doesn't exist or that it isn't really to blame for your failing health. You treat cancer by focusing on the cancer. We treat white supremacy by keeping the focus on white supremacy. We avoid it by focusing on it(As best we can), not ignoring it. Do you honestly think that majority of black men in jail right now are "conscious" meaning educated on race and how systematic white supremacy really works? No, they aren't. So all of this "we know it's fukked up and we fall for it anyway" shyt doesn't even fly.

As this thread illustrates, most black people don't even understand systematic racism and the impact that it truly has. You've got people literally arguing that the system isn't to blame for our issues. If you truly believe that then you don't understand the system and you're complicit in maintaining the system.

Kumasi

Banned
Daps
You're a sellout c00n because you're giving cover defending a system that you acknowledge is racist and corrupt. That's the literal definition of a c00n. Your stupid ass "is it that hard to not commit crimes" questions are nothing but a deflection. The fact is that blacks are victims of systematic discrimination based on race and that systematic discrimination is the root cause of the broken family structure. Those are facts which means that you are wrong.

White supremacy is forcing our women to choose degenerates as mates? Whitey is keeping our men from taking charge of their respomsiblities at home? Whitey is forcing is to drop out of school? Put resources together and start businesses like other groups do? Continue giving excuses to criminals. As for me and my household we will continue prospering inspite of the unfair world.

It is so depressing reading through this thread. Some of you have given up and surrendered to the mysterious white surpremacy?. Do you have any self worth left?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
White supremacy is forcing our women to choose degenerates as mates? Whitey is keeping our men from taking charge of their respomsiblities at home? Whitey is forcing is to drop out of school? Put resources together and start businesses like other groups do? Continue giving excuses to criminals. As for me and my household we will continue prospering inspite of the unfair world.

It is so depressing reading through this thread. Some of you have given up and surrendered to the mysterious white surpremacy?. Do you have any self worth left?
If we're going to have this exchange then let's nail down exactly what your position is. Is your position that systematic racism against blacks exist, but it doesn't really have an effect? Here you seem to be arguing that all of our issues are a result of poor irresponsible decision making. Is that correct?

Kumasi

Banned
Daps
If we're going to have this exchange then let's nail down exactly what your position is. Is your position that systematic racism against blacks exist, but it doesn't really have an effect? Here you seem to be arguing that all of our issues are a result of poor irresponsible decision making. Is that correct?

What is your definition of systematic racism?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
The first step to solving a problem is acknowledging that it exists. You can't treat cancer by pretending that it doesn't exist or that it isn't really to blame for your failing health. You treat cancer by focusing on the cancer. We treat white supremacy by keeping the focus on white supremacy. We avoid it by focusing on it(As best we can), not ignoring it. Do you honestly think that majority of black men in jail right now are "conscious" meaning educated on race and how systematic white supremacy really works? No, they aren't. So all of this "we know it's fukked up and we fall for it anyway" shyt doesn't even fly.

As this thread illustrates, most black people don't even understand systematic racism and the impact that it truly has. You've got people literally arguing that the system isn't to blame for our issues. If you truly believe that then you don't understand the system and you're complicit in maintaining the system.
What a bullshyt reply to a simple question. He didn’t ask for a metaphor or an analogy. He asked for your soltution and you skipped completely over that.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What a bullshyt reply to a simple question. He didn’t ask for a metaphor or an analogy. He asked for your soltution and you skipped completely over that.
I clearly said that the solution starts with recognizing the problem and then went on to explain how blacks don't even recognize/understand systematic white supremacy. You slack jawed stupid son of a bytch.

Most blacks are like you, too bytchmade to even address the issue.
What is your definition of systematic racism?
Systematic discrimination based on race. That isn't obvious?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
So now the baby momma and baby daddy culture is a product of systematic racism.

That’s the difference between our ancestors and you civil rights reenactors now - they HATED slavery and Jim Crow. There was nothing good about it - they fought against it.

Now we just “infuse” our oppression into our culture, we just turn our hardships into songs and cute little lingo :russ:

Lol...REAL black people agree with Denzel. You paper cut out negroes that have destroyed our legacy are in your own little world. Your time is coming to an end soon though :coffee:

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
how does a poor black man without a daddy..without a job..and without an education get his hands on a kilo of cocaine in amerikkka?:jbhmm:... what is he suppose to when he does get his hands on it?...take it the police?:patrice:...find some other way to get rid of it?:hubie:...i guess nancy reagan was right...just say no to drugs...but i have to warn you..the "system" knows how to fukk over the drug free..law abiding and moral black people too...the "system" is good at ruining black people...the "system'' ruins black people better than black people ruin themselves...

broller

Veteran
Daps
Shut ur monkey azz up...

You don't know my background and what I been thru

Fukkboys like you got more Excuses than a Byatch on section 8

You're life is a waste ...

Ya mama should have been arrested for littering

Puzzyhole

I was raised in poverty........

The product of a west Indian immigrant...

Stayed in housing projects ...

Survived the 80s 90s in Jersey and NYC...and many hoods in the south...

Been homeless

Didn't let it stop my drive ..

Cause I got KNOWLEDGE OF SELF

935460_1.jpg

got my weight up... By going back to school..

Got in the contracting game

Almost lost my son to the system while I was overseas on a contracting job..cause his mother had "issues"

Came back to the states and fought for my son and can truly say it was worth it...

SO MY OPINION DOES MATTER

YOU TRIFLING 85% PORCH MONKEY :pacspit:

i thought he was being sarcastic. but maybe not.

either way, your initial post was on point. actions speak much louder than words. :salute:

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

Okay, so now that we know it' white supremacy, then what?

From reading responses here, everyone basically acknowledges white supremacy is the problem. Some people say some dudes just need to make better choices under these fukked up conditions. That's their solution. What is yours?