Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Inst

WHO GIVES A FUKK...

INSTEAD OF DEBATING WITH "DATA" WHETHER DENZEL WAS INCORRECT WITH HIS THEORY....

HOW BOUT Y'ALL GET Y'ALL LAZY AZZES OFF THIS BOARD AND REACH OUT TO A YOUNG BLACK BOY WHO COULD USE A OLDER MENTOR OE FATHER FIGURE IN HIS LIFE...

I'm pretty sure ALL Y'ALL KNOW A NEPHEW or some young Black Kid who could be doing something worthwhile or more productive with YOU ..

"MR. PHILOSOPHICAL BLACKMAN"
:mjpls:

ITS SUNDAY!!!

AND WHAT I DO EVERY SUNDAY IS WORK ON ANY PROJECTS MY SON HAS OR NEEDS HELP WITH AT HIS (S.T.E.M) SCHOOL SINCE IM IN THE ENGINEERING FIELD...

THEN LIKE EVERY SUNDAY AFTERNOON I USUALLY TAKE HIM AND A COUPLE OF HIS FRIENDS OUT ON THE TOWN OR SHORT TRIPS sometimes LEISURELY (go kart park..dave n bustas..water parks) OR EDUCATIONAL (MUESUEMS..LIBRARIES..BLACK HISTORICAL SITES TO LOCAL MUESEUMS ...

OFTEN THEY SPEND WHOLE WEEKENDS AT MY HOME...

AND IT REALLY DOES HELP...

BECAUSE THESE KIDS COME FROM SINGLE PARENT HOMES OR HOMES LIKE MY HOMEBOY AND HIS WIFE WERE THEY ARE FINANCIALLY STRUGGLING ...

EITHER WAY SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE..

INSTEAD OF ARGUING WHETHER DENZEL IS A C00N FOR HIS STATEMENTS...

DISREGAEDING THAT DENZEL HAS DONE HIS PART AND IS A GOOD PARENT

WHICH IS WHY MANY OF YOU CHILDLESS MASTURBATUNG FUKKS ON HERE NEED TO SHUT DA FUKK UP TILL U HAVE A CHILD AND MOST IMPORTANTLY RAISE IT...

BEFORE YOU CAN OPEN YOUR FASSYHOLE MOUTH IN SUCH A BELLIGERENT MANNER....

:ufdup:

Y'all have a lovely Sunday morning....

Remember The "Honorable" SKJ says this out of love

:troll:

obviously because the white man and system is preventing them.

you probably live in the suburbs or a nice neighborhood, so actually your opinion doesn't count...

can we get a response from someone in the hood, which has more clout than this guy^^? NOt gonna have a well-to-do Tom talk to us in this manner

Gravity

Banned
Daps
instead of name calling and writing sneaky messages in people inbox, why don't you attepmt a civil discourse instead of being sniveling?
c00ns/racist whites don't deserve civility. Your post was stupid as fukk and I explained why in the neg. you sound like an idiot.

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
T
Like it or not, Denzel influences more people than you do and probably ever will. As far as serious black person, yes he is a role model to serious black people. Black actors aren’t serious black people? Practically any black actor will mention Denzel as a source of inspiration. Even the fact we’re talking about an interview he did shows he has more influence over our conversation than we to his.

The words that come out of you guys in this forum is ridiculous. You’re debating on the premise he isn’t your role model but it’s obvious his voice stretches longer and influences more people than anyone in this forum criticizing his words. Just because you don’t care for him doesn’t mean “serious” Black people don’t.

And when I say system, I’m talking about judicial system. Realize what he and we’re talking about. Not white supremacy. I’ve never had interactions with the judicial system and I’m 33. So, you can bypass interacting with and getting caught up in it. I’m proof. And I would say it came from parents and upbringing, not because I was some smart kid.
I totally approve your message.

In this forum there are numerous keyboard activists who never do anything but hating.

Criticise a famous black role model who reached the very top of his field with no scandal attached but praise idiotie, self destructive and irresponsable rapper like 2017 Lil Wayne or Meek Mill is the the signature move of this forum..

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
obviously because the white man and system is preventing them.

you probably live in the suburbs or a nice neighborhood, so actually your opinion doesn't count...

can we get a response from someone in the hood, which has more clout than this guy^^?

Shut ur monkey azz up...

You don't know my background and what I been thru

Fukkboys like you got more Excuses than a Byatch on section 8

You're life is a waste ...

Ya mama should have been arrested for littering

Puzzyhole

I was raised in poverty........

The product of a west Indian immigrant...

Stayed in housing projects ...

Survived the 80s 90s in Jersey and NYC...and many hoods in the south...

Been homeless

Didn't let it stop my drive ..

Cause I got KNOWLEDGE OF SELF

935460_1.jpg

got my weight up... By going back to school..

Got in the contracting game

Almost lost my son to the system while I was overseas on a contracting job..cause his mother had "issues"

Came back to the states and fought for my son and can truly say it was worth it...

SO MY OPINION DOES MATTER

YOU TRIFLING 85% PORCH MONKEY :pacspit:

Kumasi

Banned
Daps
Why are you giving a pass to a corrupt system?

Why are giving a pass to a criminal. Keep in mind blacks are usually the victims of these criminals.

Life is not fair, point to me any justice system in the world that treats the lower economic group "fairly". This is a painful fact of life and we must change our behaviors to adapt accordingly.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Shut ur monkey azz up...

You don't know my background and what I been thru

Fukkboys like you got more Excuses than a Byatch on section 8

You're life is a waste ...

Ya mama should have been arrested for littering

Puzzyhole

I was raised in poverty........

The product of a west Indian immigrant...

Stayed in housing projects ...

Survived the 80s 90s in Jersey and NYC...and many hoods in the south...

Been homeless

Didn't let it stop my drive ..

Cause I got KNOWLEDGE OF SELF

935460_1.jpg

got my weight up... By going back to school..

Got in the contracting game

Almost lost my son to the system while I was overseas on a contracting job..cause his mother had "issues"

Came back to the states and fought for my son and can truly say it was worth it...

SO MY OPINION DOES MATTER

YOU TRIFLING 85% PORCH MONKEY :pacspit:

@Gravity

this is for you, hold this L you fool of a man

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Why are you giving a pass to a corrupt system?

oh you didn't neg him and call him a c00n? You're a corrupt poster, i want equitable responses and negs for everyone , not just me. Why are you singling me out when he committed the same dialogue?

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Black people already try to go to school and lead normal lives :gucci:

What the fukk are you talking about :gucci:

Whites who dropped out of high school have a higher median wealth than blacks with a college degree. So in other words the system is literally designed for Black people to fail.
Is this true? I remember seeing something like this somewhere regarding Ivy league degree black students being equivalent to state school degree white students. Disgusting.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Is this true? I remember seeing something like this somewhere regarding Ivy league degree black students being equivalent to state school degree white students. Disgusting.

i'm sure it is true, the workforce definitely isn't equitable at all.

I've had jobs interviews where i met the top guy and literally he sat there looking at me in bewilderment and looked at my resume and repeated my name. I said yes that's me.

I've had others, where I turned in a resume that I knew i was a shoe in for...never heard back. I went back and changed my name and made my companies names up , resubmitted and got a call back the same day. I had a phone screen and they loved me and wanted to bring me in. I'm pretty sure others have had the same experience.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Why are giving a pass to a criminal. Keep in mind blacks are usually the victims of these criminals.

Life is not fair, point to me any justice system in the world that treats the lower economic group "fairly". This is a painful fact of life and we must change our behaviors to adapt accordingly.
You're the one giving a pass to criminals though. The racist corrupt people within the justice system who discriminate against blacks are criminals yet you give them a pass talking about "life ain't fair". Racist discrimination is supposedly illegal yet you don't give a fukk. Why don't you care about white criminal judges, prosecutors, cops, etc?

I'll tell you why, because you're a stupid motherfukker who's full of shyt. You don't care about blacks because you're clearly endorsing white supremacy.
oh you didn't neg him and call him a c00n? You're a corrupt poster, i want equitable responses and negs for everyone , not just me. Why are you singling me out when he committed the same dialogue?
Exactly. You're just some c00n/cracker trolling.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You're the one giving a pass to criminals though. The racist corrupt people within the justice system who discriminate against blacks are criminals yet you give them a pass talking about "life ain't fair". Racist discrimination is supposedly illegal yet you don't give a fukk. Why don't you care about white criminal judges, prosecutors, cops, etc?

I'll tell you why, because you're a stupid motherfukker who's full of shyt. You don't care about blacks because you're clearly endorsing white supremacy.

Exactly. You're just some c00n/cracker trolling.

lol, he literaly said the same thing I did but I'm a c00n and cracker. You look real funny in the light . I guess that fatherless line hurt you deep, you help any young black men out lately yourself? You doth protest so loudly...bet you're a POS in real life too

lol@someone saying, we need to look out for our own and improve our self worth and you calling it white supremacy LMFAO

Gravity

Banned
Daps
lol, he literaly said the same thing I did but I'm a c00n and cracker. You look real funny in the light . I guess that fatherless line hurt you deep, you help any young black men out lately yourself? You doth protest so loudly...bet you're a POS in real life too

lol@someone saying, we need to look out for our own and improve our self worth and you calling it white supremacy LMFAO
He's just as much of a c00n/cracker as you are. Y'all aren't c00ns for saying blacks should do better,m. You're c00ns for defending the racist system put in place to deliberately keep blacks from doing better.