Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Definitely not but black people make it way too easy for the system to play them.

there's an entire prison industrial complex that depends on black bodies to profit from...black people could stop committing crimes tomorrow and those prisons still gonna find a way to get filled up with nikkas...

white people commit just as many and the same crimes as blacks, but police ain't patrolling their areas day and night looking for any reason to pull a nikka over...and when they do get caught, they get a slap on the wrist for some shyt a nikka would get the book thrown at him for...

saying people shouldn't commit crimes is idealistic, but won't happen...every continent across the globe with impoverished communities deal with the element of criminality...it's a constant...

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: nikkas up here trying to pick holes in Denzel Comments..

Talking about denzel shouldn't be airing out our problems in public...first off, he didn't mention race.

Secondly i sit in court fighting tickets all the time and you know how many black parents are in the courtroom when they child is hit with a crime..like 1%.... And if a parent is there, it's the mother or grandmother talking to the judge saying " there's no father in his life "....of course not because of your choice in men...

Black people know the system been fukked up since the beginning of time and whites get off more than blacks and blacks get hit more with charges than whites but these nikkas continue to do the same shyt talking about I'm just trying to eat in these streets..knowing Damn well the results, like 15 years just for a 1/2 ounce of crack..

Stopped blaming the system when u know the system is fukk black people and get in your kids lives and stopped the bullshyt..

And it's start with u black women..because u the one who make the choice of who u fukk
So the system is racist and corrupt but it's black people's fault that they're effected by it? That's your argument?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would anyone know when the police are racist and corrupt? Do you know exactly how many dirty cops are out here planting evidence? Do you know how many crooked DAs and judges are out here? Can you tell us the percentage of whites who are racist that sit on these juries?

It's only acceptable to victim blame blacks in this way. You couldn't victim blame any other demographic in that way.

"Yea male on female rape is fukked up but the way women act and dress make it to easy for men to rape them"

"Yea being sexually molested as a child by an adult is fukked up but kids make it to easy for adults to molest them"

The people talking about personal accountability are the same ones giving the system a pass and they're too stupid to see contradiction. This site is now a white supremacist/c00n haven. The majority of posts in this thread are parroting talking points straight from white racists.

Holding blacks to a different standard than whites is the essence of white supremacy in a nutshell. Blacks are punished for any and every transgression while whites are given a pass. "Yea the system is rigged against blacks but they deserve the oppression anyway because they know it's rigged against them". Just think about how twisted and anti-black that mentality is.

pretty much sums it up right there. :francis:

my thing about Denzel is, he shouldve just said "it starts at home..." followed that narrative and kept it moving. when he added "dont blame the prison system..." he basically threw the baby out with the bathwater. nikkas need to know about mortgage backed securities and how the prison system funds America. shyt may become more clearer to some of these c00ns then. :birdman:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Some of the biggest drug abusers I know are White kids from middle class, two parent homes.
They shoplifted. Drove under the influence or with drugs in the car. Sexually assaulted women.

And some of the most enthusiastic drug DISTRIBUTORS are Asian kids trafficking coke and MDMA.
If middle class Whites & Asians were under the type of police surveillance Black communities experience, they'd be filling up the jails too.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's an entire prison industrial complex that depends on black bodies to profit from...black people could stop committing crimes tomorrow and those prisons still gonna find a way to get filled up with nikkas...

white people commit just as many and the same crimes as blacks, but police ain't patrolling their areas day and night looking for any reason to pull a nikka over...and when they do get caught, they get a slap on the wrist for some shyt a nikka would get the book thrown at him for...

saying people shouldn't commit crimes is idealistic, but won't happen...every continent across the globe with impoverished communities deal with the element of criminality...it's a constant...

fax

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: nikkas up here trying to pick holes in Denzel Comments..

Talking about denzel shouldn't be airing out our problems in public...first off, he didn't mention race.

Secondly i sit in court fighting tickets all the time and you know how many black parents are in the courtroom when they child is hit with a crime..like 1%.... And if a parent is there, it's the mother or grandmother talking to the judge saying " there's no father in his life "....of course not because of your choice in men...

Black people know the system been fukked up since the beginning of time and whites get off more than blacks and blacks get hit more with charges than whites but these nikkas continue to do the same shyt talking about I'm just trying to eat in these streets..knowing Damn well the results, like 15 years just for a 1/2 ounce of crack..

Stopped blaming the system when u know the system is fukk black people and get in your kids lives and stopped the bullshyt..

And it's start with u black women..because u the one who make the choice of who u fukk

he didnt have to mention race. if he is black and he is the one speaking, you know who he is referring to. :what:
if it was someone white speaking, you may be perplexed because coming from them wouldnt jive with statistics of their particular demographic.

what I am saying is, when it comes to black issues, you have to deal with them individually. you cant justify a bad prison system and at the same time connect it with who people choose to have babies with. those two things have nothing to do with each other. :snoop:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
is that the majority of people in jail or nah?
I wouldn't say that its the majority, however it shows that the system is willing to put black men in jail for unjust reasons. Also there is a culture of criminalising young black men for misdemeanours until it becomes felonies. I was watching a documentary in a town that was majority white, black people got hit with 55 percent of fines. shyt like not using a crosswalk, not mowing the lawn. What's worse is that when the black citizens cant pay for the fine they get hit with a felony charge. I'll find the documentaries later.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
pretty much sums it up right there. :francis:

my thing about Denzel is, he shouldve just said "it starts at home..." followed that narrative and kept it moving. when he added "dont blame the prison system..." he basically threw the baby out with the bathwater. nikkas need to know about mortgage backed securities and how the prison system funds America. shyt may become more clearer to some of these c00ns then. :birdman:
Denzel said what he felt. Those are his true feelings. We just have to accept that fact that he's on some c00n shyt. He knew exactly what he was saying when said it. He wasn't even speaking to another black person, he was speaking to a non black chic.

There's no "both statements are true" cop out to be made here either. What Denzel said was flat out 100% wrong. The system is the root cause of the break down of the black family. You can't talk about how the black family has been fractured without "blaming the system". Barring an apology or retraction for the ignorant irresponsible comments, I've got Denzel on Cosby status. The funny thing is, he's acting like he can't get done like Cosby. Let some white chics come out talking that shyt and see how quick the system turns on his c00n ass.

Daps
But NOT every black person in jail has been the victim of a corrupt cop

Thier is a subculture of black people who simply see jail as a right of passage

I use to oversee a group of temp workers on a job site...

And during lunch heard them all share Thier street heists and jail stories ...

It was sad....cause not only they took delight in what they did

They all shared one common factor

They had NO FAMILY STRUCTURE...

Cause most of Thier antics and behaviour was co-signed by Thier MAMA

Corey Holcomb said it best...

"It's the OFFSPRING OF RATCHET CLUB BYATCHES FROM THE 90s that are causing HAVOC on the streets of CHICAGO!!"
Breh, you are a fascinating character almost @artbarr like, but correct me if my memory is wrong through years of reading your posts: you speak about the late 80s and early 90s club scene with first hand knowledge; you were involved in the music industry managing artists; you've told more stories about bytches you've fukked who were in a relationship/married than I can remember; you've been involved in hip hop media as a writer; you are also an electrical engineer and have had jobs where white leadership couldn't tell you shyt because the project depended on you; and you've also worked as a supervisor overseeing a bunch of riff raffs who you would play "turn up music" for on the job site?

Am I missing anything? How old are you? You are a truly fascinating character.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Breh, you are a fascinating character almost @artbarr like, but correct me if my memory is wrong through years of reading your posts: you speak about the late 80s and early 90s club scene with first hand knowledge; you were involved in the music industry managing artists; you've told more stories about bytches you've fukked who were in a relationship/married than I can remember; you've been involved in hip hop media as a writer; you are also an electrical engineer and have had jobs where white leadership couldn't tell you shyt because the project depended on you; and you've also worked as a supervisor overseeing a bunch of riff raffs who you would play "turn up music" for on the job site?

:mjlol: Geeks like him come here to transform to the people who they wish to be.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

You forgot my Hair Weave hustle...

I just sold a bundle this morning..

Thank u PayPal :ohlawd:

I'm of West Indian heritage breh ...

Working is in my DNA... :manny:

But I owe it to my son...he gave me an unbelievable drive to get it as a single father with full custody
:to:

Cause I was hustling backwards before his birth :snoop:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
We just had an epic thread showing how true this is :

Inside A Crips Gang Initation With The Silent Murder Crips From Brownsville Brooklyn

Don't come in here now acting like what Denzel said is some far-fetched shyt.:sas2:

And I hope y'all aren't that dense to believe the man is giving a pass to the system. He's simply saying that we OURSELVES feed into it and makes it easier in ways ala:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ther...tellin-the-world-how-violent-they-are.583719/

Bingo

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
brehs.. denzel is so far removed from the average black male life... you can't take his opinion seriously... he lives in a mansion brehs