Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
with all the threads we done had on here in the last year alone of police getting caught planting drugs on black people, y'all gonna try this shyt???
nikkas have a way higher chance of going to prison off their own choices vs police planting shyt on them. You're trying to highlight the minor over the major stop it bruh.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
But NOT every black person in jail has been the victim of a corrupt cop

Thier is a subculture of black people who simply see jail as a right of passage

I use to oversee a group of temp workers on a job site...

And during lunch heard them all share Thier street heists and jail stories ...

It was sad....cause not only they took delight in what they did

They all shared one common factor

They had NO FAMILY STRUCTURE...

Cause most of Thier antics and behaviour was co-signed by Thier MAMA

Corey Holcomb said it best...

"It's the OFFSPRING OF RATCHET CLUB BYATCHES FROM THE 90s that are causing HAVOC on the streets of CHICAGO!!"

Thats why you blame the system,because the system doesn't take into account that the home is fukked up which it should.

Instead they will give little lily white Kyle all the chances in the world because he comes from a good background and had all the chances in life?thats backwards.

The system will take the kids who should be removed from fukked up homes and given a chance,and send them straight to jail instead:martin:

Kids should be allowed to make mistakes,ad the mistakes made will likely be based on what enviornment you are born in to no fault of your own.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I have a black boyfriend tho?

Why u taking it personal? :pachaha:

As regarding his statement he said some shyt just like I did regarding black girls.

But I see you didn't call him out. :jbhmm:

An eye for an eye
:yeshrug:
Oh so he stated that hes glad black women get killed and arrested? Lets see those receipts :jbhmm:
You should be fukking banned if youre lying.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
To be fair, it falls on the community perhaps even more nowadays. Though again, that goes back to the parents I guess. It's the parents job to have their kids in a suitable environment.

Meaning: It's no use having great parenting if you live in a cesspool. In environments where the majority of youth have no adult guidance, a yiuth who does is invalidated by peers.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
No we dont! They all hate black women with a passion and paint black men as victims.

They ONLY care about black men.

With men like that as our leaders black girls would probably be get prisoned for getting raped.

Ya know since black girls are Soo horrible.

Both are to blame, the deadbeat idiots and the thots that let them bust raw. Single women, regardless of race are ill-suited for solo parenting as they lack the coping skills and insight to raise healthy and emotional offspring.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Both are to blame, the deadbeat idiots and the thots that let them bust raw. Single women, regardless of race are ill-suited for solo parenting as they lack the coping skills and insight to raise healthy and emotional offspring.

That works if the cardinality is 1 - 1 but it is not.

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps

I agree but their not blaming both as usual.

They think deadbeats aren't to blame and can sling their lil peen anywhere with no accountability.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Pretty embarrassing to be in the age of information and still be this ignorant :hhh:

Altho it's funny seeing nikkas agree with Fox News talking points:lolbron:. No wonder they keep throwing c00ns like Whitlock and Barkley out in front

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
How do you know that the word education stated thrice offended me? What is that based off of? I made my statement that education has never liberated anyone because it hasn’t... and history says such..... and if education isn’t a magic wand... that’s all you needed to say after my initial quote.... all that other shyt you talking is filibuster
not filibuster. it's the practical way to change things, requiring sacrifice, hard work and education.

No way around it...whether people try to avoid that, deflect from it, or whatever.

I'd assume that many men who lead successful revolutions and independence movements were well educated.That they applied elements of that academic or military education to LIBERATE their countrymen. Gandhi comes to mind. Kwame Nkrumah,etc,etc. So, saying that history proves that education never liberated anybody isn't exactly true.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
black people cant win and will not in this "system"/rigged game with morality...there was a time when 75% of all black babies was born to a married couple and you see what the "system" did to that...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Well, you see Denzel, it’s not that simple

with all the threads we done had on here in the last year alone of police getting caught planting drugs on black people, y'all gonna try this shyt???

Our individual lives start in the home.

The system started and was established before we were even fukking born. :francis:

I hate when black people, through luck, circumstances, opportunity, and sometimes tap dancing manage to avoid the pitfalls in the system, get a little change in their pocket, and then start talking that respectability politics shyt. :camby:

A part of me AGREES with denzel but the other part of me when thinking about an ENTIRE SYSTEM.... generated to lock us up or kill us and I'm like...:beli:

Its complicated. I think I know what he was getting at....but it is not that simple Denzel.....but then I will somehow come across a Worldstar monthly Fight compilation and :francis:..but then it's not that simple.....:francis:

quoted off the pure strength.

Well he's right. It's one of the saddest things to witness in our community to be honest. If a racist prison system is in place why would anyone knowingly make decisions to put themselves into that system?

fact of the matter is that the same exact crimes that destroy minority communities via law enforcement are not carried out the same way in white communities.
if stop and frisk was going down in neighborhoods that are white, you would find just as many drugs if not more.

the whole system is rigged.

in the last year of stop and frisk in nyc, more black men were stopped than actually live in nyc.

they are targeted and set up to be fukked.