Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you think the justice system is fair to black people???

hell no its not....

thats the reason why we need to stay out of it....

i know that there are instances of cats being framed....

but most of theses dudes break the law....

if you know the system is corrupt....why ......why black man will you break the law and put yourself at the mercy of it? :gucci:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
no. no it can't. the church is a place you visit every now and again - your home IS. WHERE. YOU. ARE. RAISED.

every one of us reading this got our values, morals, beliefs, even how we chew our food from the homes where we were raised

it's okay to admit that denzel had a point, he wasn't oversimplifying anything - fixing the home is a great start to fixing the black community

and this is not the first time this has been said. :manny:

No harm breh, no harm breh

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
hell no its not....

thats the reason why we need to stay out of it....

i know that there are instances of cats being framed....

but most of theses dudes break the law....

if you know the system is corrupt....why ......why black man will you break the law and put yourself at the mercy of it? :gucci:
Laws can be interpreted all kinds of ways. Laws can also be tailor made for black people. Notice how there's always rumblings about protestor laws now, but these muthafukkas won't even touch the issue of white mass shooters. When blacks were going through the crack era, it was a criminal issue, whites are going through an opioid era it's a treatment issue. They're legalizing drugs for white people. So yes, I agree many black people do commit crimes, white people are allowed to fukk up and maintain their freedom and their place in life. They're aren't taking white meth'd out fathers from these households, they're letting their either work through their shyt or they'll let them OD and die. But even in the OD scenario, they get to choose that mistake. A white guy rapes a woman behind a dumpster, he gets some weak ass sentence of a few months. A white kids kills people...affluenza. They go to court doing vile shyt and judges still be like "I mean I don't wanna fukk up your future white-man". Even if you look at this stuff on a person to person level, all these white women in Hollywood sat on these sexual assault and harassment cases for years, still on code protecting their men. Not the I think black women should do that, but you get my point. White people aren't suffering set backs when they fukk up on the same level as blacks. Black people get the book thrown at them. My overall point is that they make sure they maintain the gap. How many educated black women could be moving up to CEO status if their cokehead cac bosses were actually saught out and prosecuted like they do for black men? shyt like that.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
You what type of school NBA went too? Do you know what type of area he grew up in?

Do you know how his mama and daddy was raised? :mjgrin:

Why he lived in an area where the schools were run-down and books were old, no jobs, no money to get from having a job, what you think will happen in an area like that :mjgrin:
Doesnt excuse him for talking mad reckless about his baby mother in that video posted a few days ago. At some point its the choices you make.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who ever lived in the hood can attest to this. It's one thing for the system to want you, it's another when a number of people make it easy.

Bottom line, a lot of folks having kids they shouldn't have, and a lot of cops, lawyers, and judges who should not be cops, lawyers, and judges have easy pickens

for our people, especially those who slip up regularly. Act like he is lying if you want, but when you have a white populace getting all kinds of second chances...they get

chances AFTER doing something. Key phrase being doing something. If people are out here doing foul shyt, why should we be shocked if they get knocked?

Yes, it isn't always that simple, but a lot of folks argue the inverse, like nobody doing anything to deserve getting the book thrown at em. Simply not fukking true.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Doesnt excuse him for talking mad reckless about his baby mother in that video posted a few days ago. At some point its the choices you make.

Most definitely agree, but some of that stuff plays a part in one's upbringing, seeing the video of him the other day, I can agree is was on some silly shyt.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Its not a whole truth, but there is truth to the statement :patrice: some parts of us certainly do make it easy for them, while at the same time, some fellas get defeated by how hard it is for them :patrice: Id like to know Denzel's opinion on some of those stats that vividly show police are biased towards minorities and typically blaccs

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Nah i'm the guy who works and barely has the time to going back n forth responding dweebs :mjlol:
Yeah, no time for back and forth with dweebs, but , in this thread your first comment is one where YOU quoted MY post.

I didn't bother responding to your comments because we BOTH know how it would turn out.

step_off.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Laws can be interpreted all kinds of ways. Laws can also be tailor made for black people. Notice how there's always rumblings about protestor laws now, but these muthafukkas won't even touch the issue of white mass shooters. When blacks were going through the crack era, it was a criminal issue, whites are going through an opioid era it's a treatment issue. They're legalizing drugs for white people. So yes, I agree many black people do commit crimes, white people are allowed to fukk up and maintain their freedom and their place in life. They're aren't taking white meth'd out fathers from these households, they're letting their either work through their shyt or they'll let them OD and die. But even in the OD scenario, they get to choose that mistake. A white guy rapes a woman behind a dumpster, he gets some weak ass sentence of a few months. A white kids kills people...affluenza. They go to court doing vile shyt and judges still be like "I mean I don't wanna fukk up your future white-man". Even if you look at this stuff on a person to person level, all these white women in Hollywood sat on these sexual assault and harassment cases for years, still on code protecting their men. Not the I think black women should do that, but you get my point. White people aren't suffering set backs when they fukk up on the same level as blacks. Black people get the book thrown at them. My overall point is that they make sure they maintain the gap. How many educated black women could be moving up to CEO status if their cokehead cac bosses were actually saught out and prosecuted like they do for black men? shyt like that.

breh

im sure you made some valid points

but im not reading that wall of text :gucci:

use paragraphs

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
nikkas have a way higher chance of going to prison off their own choices vs police planting shyt on them. You're trying to highlight the minor over the major stop it bruh.

1...it's not a minor as you think...

2...i'm only pointing out a single thing in this system...there's a myriad of ways they go about putting black men in the system..