Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
He's right to a point, but of course, it's not as simple as people want to believe

With Denzel and a lot of posters in this thread, y'all are expecting perfection from a demographic that the system is made for

Humans make mistakes and the system punishes some disportionately harsher than others.
That's a fact

The incarceration rates for black males globally should make a believer out of anybody

Go to court and tell those crackas that you were raised right and had a daddy in your life and see if it helps

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
do black people make it "easy" for them or does amerikkka make it hard for black people????:jbhmm:...yesterday i watched american made about the cia and dea letting a cracka smuggle coke into the states and today i see denzel say he dont blame the system for mass incarceration of black folks...
They will ignore this too:yeshrug:

You see the black conservative wants black people to be Superman. The most powerful nation in the history of the world doesn’t even consider us human until the 60s and it’s about personal choices :francis:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Like fukk we do...

How many black parents spend six to ten thousand dollars for science or math summer camps?

The money we spend is on bullshyt like clothes or field trips.

As a percentage of their income, yes they do spend more

The vast majority of black families don’t have the means to spend thousands of dollars on camps:mindblown:

What the fukk are you talking about :why:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
As a percentage of their income, yes they do spend more

The vast majority of black families don’t have the means to spend thousands of dollars on camps:mindblown:

What the fukk are you talking about :why:

Ok, I didn't notice you said "percentage"...

Any way...just showing how we can't brag about spending more for our children when it comes to education.

While our kids are playing sports or babysitting younger siblings for summer break, cacs have their kids at a math science camp which costs $6000 for 6 weeks. Giving them a huge advantage when the school year resumes.

Yvette gave the example of her running track, coming back in the fall and wondering why the cac girls were killing her. Until they shared with her they had been in camp all summer.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
All the more reason to stay the fukk out of it.

Look, we’re not playing with a full hand.
So why compound the problem and make it harder on yourself.

Mofos always want an excuse

"How come he can do such and such and I can't?"

Just don't don't it to begin with

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even sure why this is 20 pages. It's both parenting AND the system. Not everyone's father in here isn't in their lives because they're in prison. Some of your fathers are just useless and bailed.

There is no wrong answer here. It's a mixture of all the above.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
This is because the black image (specifically young black males) has been extremely demonized and criminalized through successful media propaganda.

The overwhelmingly white justice system are victims themselves of this brainwashing. The white lawyers, cops, etc views young blacks as dangerous, irresponsible and inherent to violence.

The context of the black reputation/image has been set a long time ago that blacks are better off dead or in jail. This is why young black kids are treated differently than other races of kids. Black kids lose their "innocence" waaaaaay earlier than any other race.

It all goes back to media propaganda and the perception of black people:

If You Are Black Its Imperative That You Are Aware Of What "Media Propaganda" Is

Media propaganda is one of the most effective tactics of white supremacy because it keeps the myth and stereotype that black people are dangerous and violent alive in the mainstream consciousness:

kD0Fijm.jpg

Y'all keep thinking its "just entertainment" tho

What do you think are the origins that bought that propaganda into effect?The propaganda originated from an innate fear and hatred these people have of us. For you to show me a picture of propaganda from a time where black men were at are most humble,approaching with hat in hand,and head bowed,dressing just the same as whites is crazy. Considering that back in that time,blacks were liable to be killed due to white irrational fears all the same.

Its dangerous for you to pretend these fears are manufactured and not innate,because it gives blacks the idea that these people can be reasoned with and reached. If only we were on our best behavior those whites would change their tune. Blacks back then were on there best behavior and still getting lynched left and right:martin:?Being lied on so those white people could confirm their irrational fears. They had a irrational fear black men would try to rape their wives and kill their family,so being that no black men were on that,they would make up a story to confirm their irrationality. These are people who are mentally ill and obsessed with us.

We see it in reverse alot on this site to,which is why I tell black people you have to be careful that whites don't become an obsession for you. In 2017 whites are simply doing the same thing they did during the Reconstruction Era. They SEEK OUT the propaganda that confirms what they already fear innately ,or what they fear based on what could be one experience,that triggers whats inborn inside of them.

They are not victims in this at all,if there is a bias recuse yourself like you would jurors that you believe are bias. They are not equipped for the job,and the fact the system doesn't do enough to find out who's bias,or make it so one persons bias doesn't have as great of an effect on a community they are not apart of,is a failure of the system. I expect a judge,cop and prosecutor to be someone whos a little more wordly who cant be brainwashed by propaganda:mjlol:

The fact they aren't,failure of the system.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
They will ignore this too:yeshrug:

You see the black conservative wants black people to be Superman. The most powerful nation in the history of the world doesn’t even consider us human until the 60s and it’s about personal choices :francis:

:francis:as if all black people need to do to succeed in this wicked ass "system" is be good law-abiding christians...it is a con game amerikkka been running on black people for the longest...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem runs deeper than parenting, and a lot of these parents who are doing a poor job are victims in their own right. We were all failed a long time ago , and we're living through the after effects of it while STILL being failed continuously.