Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Wtf does this have to do with anything. My opinions are echoed by some of my affluent Black relatives who have seen first hand how the system tried to fcuk us over.

it's just a question.

do you have kids and if not, do you plan to have any?

Daps
So we admit the system is corrupt but great parenting will remedy our struggles. :francis:This line of thinking makes no logical sense.

It's like making cars out of stronger metal to reduce car crashes on a road with no traffic lights. We arent the problem.....we get jammed up even if we're focused on staying straight. The system is rigged.

A lot of dudes in here are some chicken before the egg ass negros.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So if racist whites segregated black people so they had to live 1+hr from legal jobs... then the government destroyed black business districts with highways... what kind of jobs are going to sprout up?:jbhmm:

Maybe illegal ones:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
Jobs are shyt everywhere for the most part. 50% of this country makes $30,000 a year and under.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
just like successful people are made, criminals are made so what kinda crime are we talking about?

nikkas act like we aint got targets on our back soon as we step outside

yea in terms of having respect for yourself and others that start at the crib

but dont forget crimes are determined by people who wanna see you locked up

most black people in prison right now are from non violent crimes

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I hear you, but this is kind of my point, not everybody's experience and actions in life are the same.
Never said or implied they were. If that's what you got from my post my bad it wasn't clear enough but that's not what I meant. I also think using that logic of yours which I agree with I don't understand why people have to think there is only one right way we have to think on this issue. I'm not saying youre doing that just these threads in general.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He told NO LIES :ufdup:

mane all these sorry azz thotting single mothers who made bad choices in men have gave birth to all these SAVAGES entering the Prison Industry complex

So you’re blaming “thots” and acting like the SYSTEM isn’t putting INNOCENT black men in jail?

:gucci:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
this argument is tremendously flawed .

a black kid growing up poor with 0 parents = fukked.
a black kid growing up poor with 1 parent = fukked.
a black kid growing up poor with 2 parents = fukked
a black kid growing up with 2 well off parents in a rich neighborhood = fukked.

I ask this in all seriousness; what are we doing then? there's absolutely NO solution or steps we can take to remedy our situation in america individually or collectively...
Some solutions in here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Denzel and SKJ are basically saying if you raise your children right, 80 to 90% of them won't go thru this. Those are facts

oprah-shakng-her-head.gif

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:beli:im aware of what questions are. Wtf does what I do with my seminal fluid have to do with black imprisonment.

I'm simply asking if you're planning to have children if you don't already have children. You're going to great lengths to avoid answering a very simple question.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boy STFU I am a PARENT

your non Puzzy getting azz has yet to experience life off this board....

I know damn well the benifit of having a father figure and OGs in your life...

My pops and Older Gods from the Nation of Islam played a big role in my life....

And I've become a responsible black man cause I have structure...

You have a problem with DENZEL statement cause you can't identify with it cause you were raised to be an UNDERACHIEVER who has a problem being himself......

And decided to create a Character to live vicariously through because you ain't shyt...yo daddy wasn't shyt and it goes back to your ain't shyt mama making bad decisions in life ..

Like giving birth to your Illogical thinking azz........

Yes we have a system against us..

But that don't mean you stop acting responsible......

You better get yo mind right...and stop all this HYPOCRITICAL HOTEP NONSENSE

AND BE A MAN :ufdup:

:whoa: chill God....we on the same team here....