Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
He's talking about the annihilation of black Americans, sterilization

No, I'm not.

I stand by my claim that sterilization is more realistic than expecting marginalized groups to get fair treatment. This does not mean I'm advocating for sterilization, it's a way to illustrate how unlikely it is for the dominant group to magically start treating us fairly one day.

Daps
Birthing children into abject poverty is a mistake. Black people have yet to learn from this and continue to produce children for the system to eat.

OK, since you failed to respond the last time I asked, I pose this question to you again: since a good percentage of black people in America live in some form of poverty, are most black people in America supposed to abstain from having children and, thereby, contribute to our extinction?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
suggesting that people go to school, get educated and lead normal lives is a Fox talking point?

Is your grandmother still around? Didn't she say similar things to you?
Black people already try to go to school and lead normal lives :gucci:

What the fukk are you talking about :gucci:

Whites who dropped out of high school have a higher median wealth than blacks with a college degree. So in other words the system is literally designed for Black people to fail.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
OK, since you failed to respond the last time I asked, I pose this question to you again: since a good percentage of black people in America live in some form of poverty, are most black people in America supposed to abstain from having children and, thereby, contribute to our extinction?

Black people should put off having children until later in life when they're more mature and have more to contribute to their children.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Black people already try to go to school and lead normal lives :gucci:

What the fukk are you talking about :gucci:

Whites who dropped out of high school have a higher median wealth than blacks with a college degree. So in other words the system is literally designed for Black people to fail.

Do you have kids?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
You can be a squeaky clean nerd who dots his is and crosses his ts, but that won't protect you from getting "caught up" in the slave industry masquerading as a criminal justice system. How many instances of black men walking free from prison after spending decades for crimes they didn't commit must people like you witness before you grasp the fact that the criminality of black men and women is the least concern on the minds of white supremacists. Their only fixation is that they are black.

Say it louder for these black conservatives :wow:

Daps
Black people should put off having children until later in life when they're more mature and have more to contribute to their children.

And in a country that is governed by a system designed to ensure black people are without the means to contribute to a thriving black community, how do they do that?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:mjlol:

No black man in America is leading a "normal" life, unless "normal" means being in enemy territory and living under constant threat of death or imprisonment for the color of your skin.
They're living abnormal lives just because they're black living in a system based on white supremacy. :gucci:

How the FUKK do you define "normal"?:mindblown:

Spoken like avowed losers.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
And in a country that is governed by a system designed to ensure black people are without the means to contribute to a thriving black community, how do they do that?

If you believe we live in such a system, why on earth do you believe it's a good idea to bring more Black people into it, effectively contributing to the problem. Is there an endgame, do Black people have a plan to destroy this system?