Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Losers because they're stating that White Supermacy is an system that we shouldn't be living under and how it has destroy the black family.

Straight nonsense.
Tomorrow, the sun is going to come up.
Tomorrow the global system of white supremacy will exist.
Both sentences will be true until you leave this earth.

Neither fact prevents you from doing what you have to do get control of resources,power and control for yourself and your community.

If you've given up, just say so.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I believe there is strength in numbers. The more black people, greater chances of leaders among us arising to the challenge of fighting this demonic system on all fronts. Not having children is counterproductive.

So the plan is to continue having children and hoping one of them does something to fix the problem.

:lupe:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
What is your plan to not live under the system of white supremacy?
My plan is to reach as much like minded people as possible with the kids I would have and theirs to combat this system and overthrow it.

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Tomorrow, the sun is going to come up.
Tomorrow the global system of white supremacy will exist.
Both sentences will be true until you leave this earth.

Neither fact prevents you from doing what you have to do get control of resources,power and control for yourself and your community.

If you've given up, just say so.
So, you rather play the game than take it down. Okay.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:salute: 100% correct

now i wonder if these so called black leaders - angela rye, michael eric dyson, etc... going to say denzel is wrong

these women be up here talking about they strong , independent black women and don't need no man to take of their kids... then when the kid commits a crime, they start crying saying the kid doesn't have a father in his life to look up to..

but i already know nikkas trying to bury this denzel interview so they don't have to hear the truth, from a real black man that u can't criticize

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
85% of Youths in Prison Grew Up in Fatherless Home

The Real, Complex Connection Between Single-Parent Families and Crime

tud2WGr.jpg

mh250Xv.jpg

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So, you rather play the game than take it down. Okay.

That seems like a better plan than what you have proposed which is to have kids and hoping to influence them and like minded people to take the system down.

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Boy stop :stopitslime:

That's the biggest MYTH promoted by these feminists ..and SLUTWALK advocates...

They're plenty of MATURE BLACK MEN they are just not desired by the plethora of Sistas who spent thier lives FUKKING WHO THEY WANTED TO FUKK Instead of who they SHOULD HAVE FUKKED...

:ufdup:

POF is full of single black women 30 and above who first love or babydaddy or ex husband WASN'T SHYT...but wasn't BORING like the mature dude
:lolbron::wow:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:salute: 100% correct

now i wonder if these so called black leaders - angela rye, michael eric dyson, etc... going to say denzel is wrong

these women be up here talking about they strong , independent black women and don't need no man to take of their kids... then when the kid commits a crime, they start crying saying the kid doesn't have a father in his life to look up to..

but i already know nikkas trying to bury this denzel interview so they don't have to hear the truth, from a real black man that u can't criticize

this is a talking point they're not allowed to speak on. the people who sign those checks want them to focus on systematic racism and republicans

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
That seems like a better plan than what you have proposed which is to have kids and hoping to influence them and like minded people to take the system down.
:yeshrug:fukk trying to be in a system that wants the great majority of us to fail, dead, and slaves.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
It's not that easy. The police stalk and arrest black men for any little infraction, then prosecuters over charge, juries convict at high rates regardless if guilt or innocence, and judges over sentence.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Some of you always seem to go immediately to the most extreme. Is it that hard to see two sides to something.

He's neither 100% right or wrong with what he said, it definitely does start at home, but also at the same time there ARE those that may have made a mistake once and gotten the book thrown at them.

We've all been kids, we know the stupid stuff we do even when you have strict structured parents, and we also know the kids that aren't gonna be shyt in life and will probably be career criminals, WE know the difference, but to THEM we're all the same.
I agree with this for the most part. I never did anything that would've got me in jail or any big trouble so I disagree with that part of your post regarding stupid stuff even with strict parents. Everything else I can rock with.