Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Losers because they're stating that White Supermacy is an system that we shouldn't be living under and how it has destroy the black family.

Straight nonsense.

What is your plan to not live under the system of white supremacy?

Daps
If you believe we live in such a system, why on earth do you believe it's a good idea to bring more Black people into it, effectively contributing to the problem. Is there an endgame, do Black people have a plan to destroy this system?

Should black people just stop having children? I'm trying to figure out what the fukk you're saying.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:salute:

Liberals, Democrats, and Feminists have created the criminal industrial complex not racism.The same people who want you to vote and support their rights wouldn't want you to live next door to them. We need to start thinking like immigrants instead of Americans. Family and education first.
agree with everything but lets not pretend all that aint a part of racism

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Black people already try to go to school and lead normal lives :gucci:

What the fukk are you talking about :gucci:

Whites who dropped out of high school have a higher median wealth than blacks with a college degree. So in other words the system is literally designed for Black people to fail.
When the other post said that people have to live with the consequences of poor life choices...and then suggest that people make better choices......YOU said that he waqs repeating Fox talking points.

I questioned why you thought that this basic common sense post was a "Fox talking point" and whether you grandmother had ever said the same things to you.

You didn't answer either question.

The stat you pulled has no relevance to this topic, other than an excuse losers make to not do things with their lives.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
He's right but the criminal justice system has never been fair to black people in this country. Too many black people, black men in particular, are doing time or did time for crimes they didn't commit or received unfair sentences compared to white people. The criminal "justice" system has created a lot of single mother raised households.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Should black people just stop having children? I'm trying to figure out what the fukk you're saying.

I asked questions.

What is Black people's end game, what solutions do you propose to remove Black people from these conditions?

If you believe we live in such a system, do you believe it's a smart idea to contribute to the problem by bringing more Black people into the world to live under the system?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You can be a squeaky clean nerd who dots his is and crosses his ts, but that won't protect you from getting "caught up" in the slave industry masquerading as a criminal justice system. How many instances of black men walking free from prison after spending decades for crimes they didn't commit must people like you witness before you grasp the fact that the criminality of black men and women is the least concern on the minds of white supremacists. Their only fixation is that they are black.
You just glanced over the part where I said the system is rigged didn't you :francis:

Daps
I asked questions.

What is Black people's end game, what solutions do you propose to remove Black people from these conditions?

If you believe we live in such a system, do you believe it's a smart idea to contribute to the problem by bringing more Black people into the world to live under the system?

I believe there is strength in numbers. The more black people, greater chances of leaders among us arising to the challenge of fighting this demonic system on all fronts. Not having children is counterproductive.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We just had an epic thread showing how true this is :

Inside A Crips Gang Initation With The Silent Murder Crips From Brownsville Brooklyn

Don't come in here now acting like what Denzel said is some far-fetched shyt.:sas2:

And I hope y'all aren't that dense to believe the man is giving a pass to the system. He's simply saying that we OURSELVES feed into it and makes it easier in ways ala:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ther...tellin-the-world-how-violent-they-are.583719/
Some people are that dense. You notice anytime somebody don't say its 1000% white folks fault its a problem. Funny thing is most of us haven't been to jail even with this system but I guess they really think we are all that lucky. Sad if you ask me that we do give whites that much power as a whole. I don't know how we can improve as a whole with that mindset because ime people that have built in excuses regardless of race don't do much in life.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
If a racist prison system is in place why would anyone knowingly make decisions to put themselves into that system? I get the arguments around poverty and education but literally doing what white supremacists WANT you to do
Because erhm...equality...colorblindness...post racial 'murica eh ? oh its so CONFUSING !!!:mindblown:

And lol at the bolded what else would you expect from poverty and lack of education except crime from any population
Denzel is getting old. I guess he's starting to give up.