Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Or they just get wiser and understand that human being have to live with the consequences of their poor choices...

If you sell drugs, got to the club, have 3 children with 2+ differents wives that's a choice.

You can also become a lawyer, accoutant and live a regular life.
Or they resign themselves to modified "I'm from the old school" talking points because they're out of touch and oversimplification/conflation is enough for a sound bite that will satisfy the 35-64 formerly upward mobile, shrinking, and stagnant demographic of people who did worse during economically easier times.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
We know that a black man in front of a white judge is disproportionately more likely to be imprisoned. Those are things that can be changed with the proper application of resources and unrelenting effort, but you want to talk about black people having too many children.

You sound funny breh.

These are things that can be changed if white people decide they should be changed. Black people's unrelenting efforts are nothing more than appeals to white people who will either comply or not.

Black people know the system we live in and they areI also responsible for the children they bring forth into it and whatever happens to those children.

Daps
It's sad that you had to go through that. When I was young I had an African teacher (Nigerian), South African teacher, and my parents tell me about how corrupt our system is. I'm 23 and never have I done anything to get myself in trouble legally. Because I know what that encompasses. The U.S. Justice System is rigged for a small few at the top. Why you think there's never been a millionaire on death row? I know once you go to prison you become the state's bytch and I'll never be a victim.

We really need to teach our Black youth about the system and how it's rigged, so they won't get caught up. However, we also need a strong family bond.

This just isn't a single issue problem.

You can be a squeaky clean nerd who dots his is and crosses his ts, but that won't protect you from getting "caught up" in the slave industry masquerading as a criminal justice system. How many instances of black men walking free from prison after spending decades for crimes they didn't commit must people like you witness before you grasp the fact that the criminality of black men and women is the least concern on the minds of white supremacists. Their only fixation is that they are black.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think a kid is more likely to go to jail if he has one or two parent?
Two parents is essential and extremely important for the youth..Never will I deny that..The systems knows this too and that’s why they kidnapp the black male from the home..And now days the system is stripping more black young vulnerable mothers from the home..I know of a lot of females being incarcerated lately

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
Most of these folks having a problem with Denzel statement are NOT parents

Even if they do have kids they are not PARENTING

Grandma...the Government and the mystery GOD in the sky does the job for them.....

They have been Institutionalized to the point they don't see the value of raising Thier own kids with Thier own code of values because they so use to others creating values for them....

They are content with being discontent

And I as a Self made man and single father raising a young boy who just made honor's in his S.T.E.M school can't identify with these UNDERACHIEVING WEAK AZZ WEIRDOES....

they fukking up my sense of smell for success and Thanksgiving leftovers ..

Cause I smell PUZZIES :camby:

is that you @Hiphoplives4eva

I smell Puzzy...

Is that you @StarGirl

Yall straight Puzzy ....

And are assisting the Government in holding us back as a Race....

Maybe yall should be INCARCERATED with your toxic thoughts
:ufdup:

Why am I tagged?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
And I am telling you it does not matter. Perspective changes with time. An event that happened in your life at one point likely won't have the same emotional impact twenty years later.

You think 98% of black NFL + NBA players, let alone the superstars, omit loud and public displays denouncing the police murdering black men cases because they lack information? No. A lot of them while being the man in high school probably experienced some racism. Still, the players' current lifestyle of excess is closer to them and more important than what they felt and experienced in the past.

Question:

Are you a PARENT?? :mjpls: