Denzel has joined Marvel...

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
I’m gonna watch but :russell:Marvel films have sucked for awhile now at least since Infinity War

Those checks are too big though. Denzel can’t turn down that kind of paper if Marvel comes knockin. That backend pay if he negotiate box office receipts :wow:
But who was Spider-Man?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m gonna watch but :russell:Marvel films have sucked for awhile now at least since Infinity War

Those checks are too big though. Denzel can’t turn down that kind of paper if Marvel comes knockin. That backend pay if he negotiate box office receipts :wow:
Facts end game was terrible

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I have a very hard time believing historically Jewish Erik Lehnsherr will be replaced with a black actor. Here's hoping tho....
people have a hard time understanding that in a world of wizards, aliens, hyper sentient robots, and reality warping dimensional traveling beings that someone born during world war 2 with magnetism powers cannot age slower so they're baffled on how we're going to get a jewish magneto :dead:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
oh and my guess is

5948604-bm.jpg
Denzel is a great actor but he's way too old to be Brashear.

Blue Marvel is basically ageless at this point. He's in his 70s but looks 40s.

Denzel ain't there no more.

I do want the Blue Marvel in the movies though, but they definitely need to gloss up his fit. The army fit ain't it.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Giancarlo should be Doom or even Norman Osborn. As dope as he is, he will never 'own' Prof X. Even if he knocks it out the park there are two excellent live action iterations that his performance will always be compared to. Doom has never had a proper portrayal so, he has a chance to make Doom in his image, to be the Darth Vader of this generation.

With Norman, at least the MCU iteration would have the room to be a unique take. Everyone loves Willam Defoe's version but he never got to be the master mind that he can be. He should be Marvel's Lex Luthor essentially but way cooler. And with Spider-man freshman year using the wavy/black version of Norman, he could own that role as well.
Whoever puts on the green goblin suit next is going to be compared to Dafoe. No way home basically solidified William as goblin. He "owns" the role just as much as Patrick Stewart with professor x, now