Denzel has joined Marvel...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Lol aint no way Cavill is apart of marvel my guy. WB would never allow it
lol, WB is a fukking dumpster fire. They have so many bts issues from all the Justice League shyt, still, and when WW didn’t do anything close to what they were hoping for, it was done. Cavill can do whatever the fukk he wants, and if he is feeling generous, he might come back and give them something. He was actually fighting to come back and do another SM, but only if it was done the way he wanted, and they fukked it all up. JL was the worst thing that could have possibly happened to them.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Isn't Blue Marvel a c00n?

• He allowed the US govt. to tell him to go into hiding and not help Black people because white people weren't ready for a Black superhero.

• He then married a white CIA operative whose sole purpose was to spy on him and report back to the CIA.

Denzel would never take on such a role. He has too much respect for himself - and too much money - to be playing a bootlick in the twilight years of his life.

I don't think John Boyega would take that role either after the Star Wars debacle.

What's worse is that a Black man made that character to be a cowardly c00n. Blue Marvel is a trash character that should be forgotten about.

:manny:

Wow :scust:

Daps
lol, WB is a fukking dumpster fire. They have so many bts issues from all the Justice League shyt, still, and when WW didn’t do anything close to what they were hoping for, it was done. Cavill can do whatever the fukk he wants, and if he is feeling generous, he might come back and give them something. He was actually fighting to come back and do another SM, but only if it was done the way he wanted, and they fukked it all up. JL was the worst thing that could have possibly happened to them.
Hilariously of all the people to let go he’s the one they shouldn’t be fighting hard keep. He could be lethal as Superman with a good script just look what he’s done in witcher.

Plus everyone wants to see him as Superman vs rock as black atom but of course they gonna fukk that up too.

Daps
I love it when MCU switches races, sexuality, gender, etc..from comic canon. I love to see the fukking losers go completely mask off. If these idiots are that invested, and/or cannot accept change, then fukk them.

Hopeless MCU fanboy. DC never does that goofy shyt. I just want a good story true to the material. Fukk who cares what whitebois think

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I’m gonna watch but :russell:Marvel films have sucked for awhile now at least since Infinity War

Those checks are too big though. Denzel can’t turn down that kind of paper if Marvel comes knockin. That backend pay if he negotiate box office receipts :wow:

Denzel is too old to Play blue marvel

No way home, the eternals, and multiverse of madness

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Men born, raised, and seen as black men seeing all the fukked up shyt the world has done to black people get powers and the first thing they do is make squads with other random people for their "liberation" and turn their backs on all the suffering they've endured up til that point because "make way for homo superior" isn't ridiculous? When their white it doesn't matter as much. Make them black and it has fukked up implications.

Daps
Men born, raised, and seen as black men seeing all the fukked up shyt the world has done to black people get powers and the first thing they do is make squads with other random people for their "liberation" and turn their backs on all the suffering they've endured up til that point because "make way for homo superior" isn't ridiculous? When their white it doesn't matter as much. Make them black and it has fukked up implications.

It's a fictional universe, my guy :what: